Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
KJO and Kat have come close recently and have been seen together a few times.

Is Kat out of town?Or she would have attended...
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Karishma looks gorgeous! John looks good too, but I read somewhere that or heard that he doesn't really like to come to parties?
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
john and kjo are apparently an item- otherwise when he was withbips, he was never seen at these parties and he looks stoned to me

hrithik and susanne came in diff cars as hrithik is shooting for JD nowadays
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=dusu]john and kjo are apparently an item- otherwise when he was with bips, he was never seen at these parties and he looks stoned to me

hrithik and susanne came in diff cars as hrithik is shooting for JD nowadays
[/QUOTE
πŸ˜•  If john and Kjo are actually together, then Karan got lucky.
Edited by sweet_angel27 - 12 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Suzan and PZ look stoned... HR looks like he is playing is dumb character in Koi mil gaya...πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow karishma...looks so cute
what happened to pc eyes..i cant see it..🀣
uff that black shade hide her beautiful eyes😑
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I thought KJO was too old to party ?  Was there not an article where he said that only him and SRK were going to hang out. So did SRK throw a surprise party? or was it a lie so that media would not cover it . I doubt that has both KJO and SRK are gaga that media cover there evey move. So I guess KJO is still living it upπŸ˜†Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
rajivstud thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

Just a few weeks ago Karan's new boyfriend was 'revealed' by some gossip sites as Siddharth Malhotra. A few days ago, mid day ran a barely concealed Blind Item about John and Karan...This Party had both Siddarth and John attending...I wonder how Karan handled two BFs at the same event...Maybe John went home with Siddharth and left Karan high and dry...πŸ˜ƒ...Those two make a far hotter couple than Karan does with either of them...

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
KJO Birhday Bash at SRK's residence.Did he permanently move there?
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SRK hosted all of Bollywood's A-listers for the bash at Mannat

picture: Getty Images

Karan Johar didn't want to celebrate his birthday this year, turning 39 was not something the filmmaker was excited about. But trust buddy Shah Rukh Khan to make sure that KJo had a stylish birthday party. SRK hosted a big bash at his home Mannat last night (May 25), and, as was to be expected, anyone who was anyone in Bollywood was there.

So who was on the starry guest list? All of T'town's A-listers, of course. Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan, Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta, Arjun Rampal, Imran Khan, and many more of T'town's most famous made their way to SRK's Bandra home late last night. Dropping in really really late were Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan. KJo's close buddies Neelam, Manish Malhotra and Karishma Kapoor were there as well.

SRK also invited IPL players over for the bash - the cricketer contingent included Gautam Gambhir, L Balaji and Wasim Akram.

While the party was fun, it did get very chaotic outside Mannat as many photographers and cameramen were injured in the chaos apparently caused in particular by Aishwarya and Rani's drivers. Our sources reveal that things supposedly got so bad that some photographers even came together to beat up Rani's driver

Edited by TallyHo - 12 years ago