Navya gets married to Anant! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anisharoy1

MARRIED...at the age of 19... πŸ˜²
fine laws allow navya to get married but anant...BAAL VIVAH  πŸ˜’
anyway...some good news ..
thanks for sharing.

i agree with u.. i doubt this show is also going to be a saas-bahu saga lateron... instead of hasty marriages if they will show these both kids finishing their studies, it would have been better...
thanx for sharing the news😊
Hey thanks for sharing however, I dont think this news looks like credible though.
wht this is gonna turn into a family sort of drama? rather thn youth reality show? no ways...plzz...not marriage soo...thoda college drama chhiye yaar!! :)
i already knew it...bt i dnt want their marriage soon...want clg scenes more...bt letz see😳
i am aware of this article...there was also another article in tc..where it was said that the story is about a young girl named navya and how her life changes after she gets married...so the actual story starts with navya n anant balancing their modern outlook 2wards life n their traditions...
Thanks a lot yaar...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 wowww!!!
That's a wonderful news!!
😊😊
😊😊😊
Originally posted by veena_rocks

mubarakaπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Aapko bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if this is true, then we will have the devrani-jethhani rubbish all over again just like many of those rubbish serials. Im not happy if the drama is going to begin AFTER she gets married to him! Run of the mill show it will be then.🀒
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Dude, ur really romantic...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yup dear lolzzz...
really wanna c all dis...
fedup of watching those rona dhona scenes...
i hav an quest ? why all serials have an high voltage melo drama...
yaar aisa show koi kyu nahi hota jisme sirf  romantic cute scenes ho , masti , mazak, dhamal... bas yehi sab...
kitna maza aayega...