YIH Written Update 25th MAY 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

YIH Written Update 25th MAY 2011

All are silent...
Manjari - What r u'll saying? why will my di do like this?
Akshay - She has done like this...when u went to washroom...puja took u to cafe and set fire there...dont know whether set fire or just left u there in buerning cafe...
Manjari - my di cant do like this...she cant even hurt me a little...and u r teelling that she sent me in the fire
Akshay - Manjari even i thought this but i knew it now.
Anushka - And Manjari , this is not the first time Puja planned against u...u know sumone strangled me at home ( and tells that persons story in silence) i know truth is bitter but this is the truth puja's aim is to destroy ur life...
Rhea - I had given matching outfit with Akshay to ur di to give it to u...but in the party she came wearing that saree...
Akhshay -this is nothing...the cold drink u drank puja gave me and after that u were not in ur proper senses...
Manjari - u'll r gone mad...simply blaming my di ...what she did to u'll...she cant do like this...Akshay how can u say like this...u know she is so hurt and disturbed how can she go against sumone else that too her small sis
Anushka - Manjari, this good image is just for u ...she is not like this in real...and this time she tried to take ur life.
Manjari - Anushka, she loves me so much, how can she take my life.
Akshay - She is jealous of u , ur success.
Anushka - and this time thing is very serious Manjari , she planned her suicide drama with help of criminal.
Manjari - Plz stop blaming my sis.
Akshay - Manjari not we, u plz remove this blind trust for Puja and think what we r saying. When i heard ur scream, and was going towards cafe, i saw her cuming from cafe. Anushka and Kabir found kerosene can nearby the fire. Malika disclosed the truth. there are proofs against Puja.
Manjari - i dont want any proof, dont want to hear any truth. u all r just going on blaming my sis, she is my real sis. Akshay, tell me did u say di mixing anything in the drink, setting fire to the place. Rhea, there mite be sum confusion. Anushka, mite be di needed money, mite be that man is lying. u'll r trusting malika and not di. my di cant think bad for anyone, then how about her small sis. Akshay u r my best frnd {oh god Manjari til when he wil be ur best frnd but u stil dont trust him at all .😭 . } Being my best frnd how u thought like this. u know di from childhood na. Enough i wil not listen anything against di now, neither from u'll neither from u Akshay
Akshay is very hurt and looking at her

In the garden Inspector tells Ranbir that after investigating the lawn, even though Rastogi says that it mite be accident , he feels that it is sumthing else. He tells that to interrogate with evey witness mainly Manjari. He goes inside. Ranbir thinks that he know what Rastogi wants that its matter of two sis, better solve internally, but what to do police wil do their work.

In the room, Inspector cums to interrogate Manjari. Inspector asks her what she think last night what happened was an accident or sum plan? Manjari looks at Akshay and others and replies that whatever happened was just an accident, nothing else dont think anyone was involved in it. Inspector asks Akshay too since he saved Manjari from fire to which Akshay replies that he don want to say anything on this. Inspector leaves.

Akshay (to Manjari ) - u r right, i dont know ur sis, but i know u very well now. I thought u also trust me that much as i trust u. AAKHIR PYAAR KI BUNIYAAD BHAROSA HI HOTA HAI NA. .... i was very wrong Manjari. i forgot that ur priorities in life are different. rishton ko aur apno ko dekhne ka nazariya hi kuch aur hai. Aur sabse badi baat , na tum mein sach sunne ki himmat hai na sach kabool karne ki. . . {absolutely true. . } Jahaan sach ki kadar nahi hoti, jahaan pyar ki kadar nahi hoti, jahan meri kadar nahi hoti, us insaan ke liye meri zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hai (Manjari, Rhea, Anushka get shocked ) Main tumse aur tumhari behan se milo dur rehna chahta hun. Jahan rishto mein vishwas nahi hota, khoklapan hota hai, main woh rishte nahi nibha sakta. Aaj ke baad main tumse hamesha ke liye dur rahunga. Sirf yeh umeed rakhta hoon ki waqt se pehle tumhe sach ki samajh aa jaye.
And Akshay angrily goes from there.

Akshay is going with his baggage when Kabir along with Anushka stops him. Akshay says that he cant tolerate anymore. Anushka says to give her sumtime she wil understand. Akshay says "i hv given my whole life, how much more time. She dont trust my words, how wil she trust my love. i cant stay anymore. i m sorry "

In room, Manjari writes her diary "Whatever happened today its difficult to say. Whatever evryone said about di, its impossible to believe. But why Akshay was saying so much about di, mite be misunderstanding. But he was never so angry with me ever. before its too late, i have to stop him"

Akshay outside the house going, when Puja stops him. Puja says "u dint did this right".
Akshay - "Better say that i dint anything wrong, otherwise if i cud u would be in jail rite nw, and spend ur life there. i cant understand how u can do such a cheap thing, Dint thought for once that she is ur real sis, what wil u say when u go back home.? ".
Puja asks whether Manjari ever thought about her?
Akshay - "Evrytime she just thinks about u. Thinks about ur happiness before hers. She trusts u so blindly that inspite of having so many proof against u, stil dont believe that u did all this, u r lucky that u got a sis like Manjari and Manjari is very unlucky that got a sis like u. tum behan ke naam par kalank ho, Why u did all this? Jealous thats why?".
Puja finally speaks her nonsense "u want to listen then listen, usne mujhse mera pyar cheena hai, usne mujhse tumhe cheena hai".
Akshay - "The one who was NEVER yours, how can she take that from u, {Exactly, understand this Puja} forget about taking, she sacrificed for u evry moment. She sacrificed her love, job , life evrything for u , but u cant see anything. For ur happiness, i tried to continue this baseless relationship but i tole u the truth. And look at her, she just tolerated all this".
Puja "Enough Akshay, I know Manjari is better than me evrywhere. At school, home, mummy papa sabki ladli hai, And me inspite of her elder sis always was behind her. I was waiting for the right moment, and i got it. U remember when u proposed me considering Manjari (flashack shown of that disastrous proposal . . lol . . ) . What u thought i dint knew that u did a mistake, but i took advantage of that and took evrything from her that was dear to her, thats u. But she was so smart she brought u here and broke our relationship".
Akshay - "PUJA, U R DISGUSTING. . . . u know that {We know Akshay . . } . . u must be ashamed that of ur such thinking".
Puja - "now u wil say look at Manjari, her nice thinking and all. Manjari this, Manjari that. Listening this from childhood. In mumbai, if she had nt cum in my way, then i wud have long back made u mine. Whenever i loved sumthing in my life, she came in my way always. but i have decided that i wil move her out of my way forever".
Akshay - " Dont u dare to think like this. and by the way i m going from Manjari and ur life " And Akshay leaves.
Puja turns back and is shocked to see Manjari behind. . . 👏👍🏼. . . EPISODE ENDS . .

PRECAP - Its the same promo. . . it seems til Manjari dont propose Akshay, the same wil be shown

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . PLZzz PRESS CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM IF U LIKED THE UPDATE
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing.. Bahut der kar dee, Manjari ne..🥺
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Poor Manjari. Thanks For The Update.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
updated the starting part . .
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GOD 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

someone plzzz nail some sense into that stupid gals head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idiot - she is...
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thxx for the lolvely update
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update