Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
As always TR an awesome post...simply loved it...i am waiting for abhay's entry,,,though pia has lost her memory but her love for abhay is not lost...she will bond instantly with him...at his first sight...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Super Kool

As always TR an awesome post...simply loved it...i am waiting for abhay's entry,,,though pia has lost her memory but her love for abhay is not lost...she will bond instantly with him...at his first sight...

THANK YOU SO MCH Suvi so happy to see you back yaar..I swear..!! And PIYA ofcourse will get stuck like a magnet to ABHAY..but when is the thing..they may drag this 2 weeks I guess ABHAY's entry,,,isisnt it..
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

THANK YOU SO MCH Suvi so happy to see you back yaar..I swear..!! And PIYA ofcourse will get stuck like a magnet to ABHAY..but when is the thing..they may drag this 2 weeks I guess ABHAY's entry,,,isisnt it..

yeah...!!!! since abhya's entry is a huge event they might drag it...me too dying to see abhiya and their pyar ki yeh ek kahani once again...just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that it happens really soon...

Awww..FARAH..You are one of my dearest friends here ..I will always know..πŸ€—And me a tennis fan tooo but not as crazy as sitting whole time in front of it..ONCE UPON A Time when in my teenage & early twenties I used to,,& during my time it was Lendl Borris becker & Sampras who were reinging.. & now ofcourse I loev everyone BUT NADAL is my fav..Iam sure you love Federer..I like him too but first Nadal..!!

Okie coming to ABHIYA..& VISU..awww..They make my world go round these days..yaar..and that precap is deadly..&  I am already not liking this new werewolf business as I am possessive about ABHIYA(VISU)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohhh shooo shweet... you are a sweetheart... πŸ€—
I am crazy for tennis... πŸ˜
😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Why are you sooo sure that I love Federer... πŸ€’ Wrong guess dear πŸ€’ I hate Federer... 🀒 agar Federer samne hota toh laga deti ek πŸ€£
My fav fav fav... my love love love is Ndal... ohhh goood I am crazy about him... best tennis player... I never miss him... and from old I like sooo much Safin... good player too... not as good as Nadal but good... 

Yeah this precap is more than deadly... hmmm I like werewolves but the new WW should not come between Abhiya... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for being very kind every time...dear..You seriosuly make me feel awesome that my time spent is not goe in vain..somebody is enjoying  ..!! Love ya..& God bless..!! Adn as for PIYA & her pull ..OH I am sure you will agree with that after watching it ...!!

well about teh time..hmmm yeah I do spend a lot of time..andthat is why sometimes it takes a long time..to post..!!as I just go on writing & then I see teh time & I have already spent some 1 and a 1/2 hours or so..actually my almosr 6 to 8 hours go in front if COMP or Laptop and ONLY IF..in it..!!πŸ˜†THATS ABHIYA effect for you..!!And Mind you I am qute elder to all of you..BUT CHILDISH ..than any of you..I guess..!!πŸ˜† Never grown after 16 mentally..!!🀣

Sweetie the effort you put in your posts, going thru every expressions, dialogues & the body language is just  out of the world.  Thanks, hugs are the small ways readers can express the apprecitiation .Its really sweet the way you thank all the repliers. The time you  spend on cmp/ laptop is very well rewarded. ... & its not childishness its your passion, abhiya effect for sure.
 Dear , I don't think you are older than me... we still like your sweet 16 romantic effect.
chalo , time to read your new post.  love!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Sweetie the effort you put in your posts, going thru every expressions, dialogues & the body language is just  out of the world.  Thanks, hugs are the small ways readers can express the apprecitiation .Its really sweet the way you thank all the repliers. The time you  spend on cmp/ laptop is very well rewarded. ... & its not childishness its your passion, abhiya effect for sure.

Dear , I don't think you are older than me... we still like your sweet 16 romantic effect.
chalo , time to read your new post.  love!!

HEY THAT REALLY TOUCHED MY HEAT yaar ..THANK YOU..I am speechless so i will not write more & spoil the effect..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—