Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It was a hair raising experience..!!..!! (Page 4)

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

heyy

vry well saidClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
They should really show Abhay once at that place laying down/frozen. That man who rescued Piay was someone else as he was short highted and having a scar on hand which vivian doesn't have.The family was loving n caring for Pia as you. nice post Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Awsum post hema...i specially liked d scarf scene of piya...and d precap i think dat was abhay's voice...i think he will be back dis week...

Agreed ..It was awesome & yeah that was ABHAY's voice..!!!Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

heyy

vry well saidClap

Aw..so sweet of you Thank youBig smile
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

They should really show Abhay once at that place laying down/frozen. That man who rescued Piay was someone else as he was short highted and having a scar on hand which vivian doesn't have.The family was loving n caring for Pia as you. nice post Smile

yeah it was some one else..I saw that scar too BUT that shoes was Vivu's aka Abhay's ..DITTO..yaar..so I got a little confused..LOL And thank you so much for your appreciation..I so very adore it..!!Hug

hukshila

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Wow hema awesome blossom post & u know wht I still feel Pia luv is much stronger thn mathli's curse so she'll only wake her Abhay frm tht deep sleep.Oh i too luv whn she touches soil as if she was touching abhay who was lying there cold & dead jst waiting 4 Pia's heartbeat so tht he can wake as there was always Abhay's dead heart & pia's lively heartbeatSmileDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Wow hema awesome blossom post & u know wht I still feel Pia luv is much stronger thn mathli's curse so she'll only wake her Abhay frm tht deep sleep.Oh i too luv whn she touches soil as if she was touching abhay who was lying there cold & dead jst waiting 4 Pia's heartbeat so tht he can wake as there was always Abhay's dead heart & pia's lively heartbeatSmileDay Dreaming
Oh yes srishti..Piya's love is unconditional...she loved him even when he insulted her from day one..they are destined for each other..GOD SENT for ABHAY..!!awww..The way she was lying there it was sooo sweet yaar..!!
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
As always TR an awesome post...simply loved it...i am waiting for abhay's entry,,,though pia has lost her memory but her love for abhay is not lost...she will bond instantly with him...at his first sight...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index