Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It was a hair raising experience..!!..!! (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG OMG OMG Hema... please pray for me... I am dying...  this precap is killing me...  Waaaouh kya precap hai... Sooo romantic... that's what we call true love... That's our Abhiya  Super romantic... 
Awww..FARAH..so nice to see you here.  .!! where were you yaar were missing for soem days ..na..!!and yeah that precap was killing & what a way to come into PIYA's life eh..??!! too good..Excellent direction..!!AND OUR ABHIYA AKA VISU..make everything that much more special with their ..ultimate performance & sizzling bonding & chemistry..!!which is only to eb experienced..no explanation..is valid..!!

OMG Hema tumhe always kaise pata chal jaata hai when am I here and when am I missing ?Smilielol5 Sorry but as I am a BIIIG fan of tennis aaj kaal online sirf raat ko aati hoon... and ab grand slam chal raha hai... Roland Garros I can't miss it... sooo whole day in front of the TV Smilielol5and the funny thing is that I don't like TV... I just watch tennis... Smilielol5Smilielol5Smilielol5

Really Hema awesome idea... the way CV's are showing their love is just... ohhh goood no words... 
Pata nahi kyun hamesha mujhe chhote chhote chiz itna romantic lag jaata hai... Hema this precap is dangerous... bachaooo... 
And Visu as always awesome... 
Awww..FARAH..You are one of my dearest friends here ..I will always know..HugAnd me a tennis fan tooo but not as crazy as sitting whole time in front of it..ONCE UPON A Time when in my teenage & early twenties I used to,,& during my time it was Lendl Borris becker & Sampras who were reinging.. & now ofcourse I loev everyone BUT NADAL is my fav..Iam sure you love Federer..I like him too but first Nadal..!!

Okie coming to ABHIYA..& VISU..awww..They make my world go round these days..yaar..and that precap is deadly..&  I am already not liking this new werewolf business as I am possessive about ABHIYA(VISU)...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for this post yaaraHugi am feeling very low, mujhw toh bilkul accha nahin laga kal ka epi
but ur post was real nice
abhay de de re de de , see ma post hereLOLhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691637
LOLi am not enjoying it Ouch, precap was the only thing that was nice
if they delay abhay for more now , i swear i will give awesome gallis in this forumLOL
btw hema congrats if rockers, keep rockingBig smile

Edited by intruderfast - 25 May 2011 at 10:23pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

OMG  hema di is it true that was vivian . I mean if its that so then our jacket mission is complete.
And u are so right that now pia love is calling him. :P(gravitational pull)

and we knw that she cant leave much away from abhay as in he will say stay away and she will go more close to himROFLROFLROFL

okay here is my song
tujhko pukaare mera pyaar aajaROFL
This is very old song
Awww..SANJU.  ..!! Hey it was Vivian over phone I mean ABHay ..but that shoes is his for sure but that hand  which rang the door bell was different & that physic..hmmm very fishy..and I tell ya SANJU ..if it was VIVU or ABAY ..it would be with more dramatic scene & music..so I have serious doubts that it must be soem new werewolf..which I am already not liking..!!ROFL ..THAT GRAVITATIONAL PULL is perfect na..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue & hey I thought of that song tooo..!!!Ya very old...but very nice..!!Big smile

--sunshine--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanks for this post yaaraHugi am feeling very low, mujhw toh bilkul accha nahin laga kal ka epi
abhay de de re de de , see ma post hereLOLhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691637
if they delay abhay for more now , i swear i will give awesome gallis in this forumAngryLOLLOLLOL

HEY ANMOL..my chotu..  .!! Be PATIENT is the word..you knwo what ANMOL..this ABHAY's delay according to me is required to build up that epicness..and Pain & that eternal passion & pull that ABHIYA share.and in the mean time they have to build up teh post leap story yaar CHILL..They are trying build up his re entry yaar and that is what will amke this show's rating more..and so many things areto be cleared..about chandeena etc etc..so lets wait & watch..& enjoy..!!actually I read some comment in starone site that delay Abhay's coming as it will give that eternal love a depth..it will look shallow if eh rises immediately..there shoudl be a reason & in teh mean time PIYA will give us ABHAY in her LOve & her madness to find that unknown someone she feels who lives in her..so LETS ENJOY ..KEEP YOUR SELECTED GAALIS...in FREEZER for some more time..I seriously pray that you will never need to use them in this PKYEK forum..LOLHug..I have already read that post & I have pressed a like button..but I thought Iwill write later..and  then I got busy with answering in my posts..sorry dear..BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY & think about it you will surely feel better..!!

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

if they delay abhay for more now , i swear i will give awesome gallis in this forumLOL

HEY ANMOL..my chotu..  .!! Be PATIENT is the word..you knwo what ANMOL..this ABHAY's delay according to me is required to build up that epicness..and Pain & that eternal passion & pull that ABHIYA share.and in the mean time they have to build up teh post leap story yaar CHILL..They are trying build up his re entry yaar and that is what will amke this show's rating more..and so many things areto be cleared..about chandeena etc etc..so lets wait & watch..& enjoy..!!actually I read some comment in starone site that delay Abhay's coming as it will give that eternal love a depth..it will look shallow if eh rises immediately..there shoudl be a reason & in teh mean time PIYA will give us ABHAY in her LOve & her madness to find that unknown someone she feels who lives in her..so LETS ENJOY ..KEEP YOUR SELECTED GAALIS...in FREEZER for some more time..I seriously pray that you will never need to use them in this PKYEK forum..LOLHug..I have already read that post & I have pressed a like button..but I thought Iwill write later..and  then I got busy with answering in my posts..sorry dear..BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY & think about it you will surely feel better..!!

i know that .i am not wanting abhiya as of now, i understand perfectly the delay of that, its required .
but just one glimpse of ahay, is that too much 2 ask forLOLLOLLOLLOL
and chandeena where r they ,unhe toh dikhao
 they r building so much hype sround tSleepyab aaj kal usska chehra dikhane mein klaga denge
just hope piya finds out soon
fine  i will be patient LOLLOLbut only 4 this week and congrats 4 being if rockers,Big smile
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

What  a wonderful desription. Its always a pleasure to read your nice posts before watching. So, Piya is inching slowly to her destination , her lover's site. Its good to know she'll get to hear his voice& name tomorrow.  Excited about watching the  valuable scarf scene & the na na nana  music which you have mentioned.
Dear how long does it take watching the episode, thinking about the song & typing it. ... keep going!
Thank you for being very kind every time...dear..You seriosuly make me feel awesome that my time spent is not goe in vain..somebody is enjoying  ..!! Love ya..& God bless..!! Adn as for PIYA & her pull ..OH I am sure you will agree with that after watching it ...!!

well about teh time..hmmm yeah I do spend a lot of time..andthat is why sometimes it takes a long time..to post..!!as I just go on writing & then I see teh time & I have already spent some 1 and a 1/2 hours or so..actually my almosr 6 to 8 hours go in front if COMP or Laptop and ONLY IF..in it..!!LOLTHATS ABHIYA effect for you..!!And Mind you I am qute elder to all of you..BUT CHILDISH ..than any of you..I guess..!!LOL Never grown after 16 mentally..!!ROFL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

i know that .i am not wanting abhiya as of now, i understand perfectly the delay of that, its required .
but just one glimpse of ahay, is that too much 2 ask forLOLLOLLOLLOL
and chandeena where r they ,unhe toh dikhao
 they r building so much hype sround tSleepyab aaj kal usska chehra dikhane mein klaga denge
just hope piya finds out soon
fine  i will be patient LOLLOLbut only 4 this week and congrats 4 being if rockers,Big smile
Awww..THANK YOU sweet heart..chalo this week ..our PKYEK si saved from ANMOL's Gussa..!!..come on creatives ABHAY KO DIKHAVO andolan shuru karnahoga kya..!!!LOL Anmol ki gusse se bacho.Hug..

YES AGREED chandeena kahan hai..hmmm woh bhi dikhana hai..lets see..I am sure this week they will touch that topic..I guess..!!

intruderfast

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Awsum post hema...i specially liked d scarf scene of piya...and d precap i think dat was abhay's voice...i think he will be back dis week...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index