Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HEY ANMOL..my chotu..  .!! Be PATIENT is the word..you knwo what ANMOL..this ABHAY's delay according to me is required to build up that epicness..and Pain & that eternal passion & pull that ABHIYA share.and in the mean time they have to build up teh post leap story yaar CHILL..They are trying build up his re entry yaar and that is what will amke this show's rating more..and so many things areto be cleared..about chandeena etc etc..so lets wait & watch..& enjoy..!!actually I read some comment in starone site that delay Abhay's coming as it will give that eternal love a depth..it will look shallow if eh rises immediately..there shoudl be a reason & in teh mean time PIYA will give us ABHAY in her LOve & her madness to find that unknown someone she feels who lives in her..so LETS ENJOY ..KEEP YOUR SELECTED GAALIS...in FREEZER for some more time..I seriously pray that you will never need to use them in this PKYEK forum..πŸ˜†πŸ€—..I have already read that post & I have pressed a like button..but I thought Iwill write later..and  then I got busy with answering in my posts..sorry dear..BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY & think about it you will surely feel better..!!

i know that .i am not wanting abhiya as of now, i understand perfectly the delay of that, its required .
but just one glimpse of ahay, is that too much 2 ask forπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and chandeena where r they ,unhe toh dikhao
 they r building so much hype sround tπŸ₯±ab aaj kal usska chehra dikhane mein klaga denge
just hope piya finds out soon
fine  i will be patient πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but only 4 this week and congrats 4 being if rockers,πŸ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

What  a wonderful desription. Its always a pleasure to read your nice posts before watching. So, Piya is inching slowly to her destination , her lover's site. Its good to know she'll get to hear his voice& name tomorrow.  Excited about watching the  valuable scarf scene & the na na nana  music which you have mentioned.

Dear how long does it take watching the episode, thinking about the song & typing it. ... keep going!

Thank you for being very kind every time...dear..You seriosuly make me feel awesome that my time spent is not goe in vain..somebody is enjoying  ..!! Love ya..& God bless..!! Adn as for PIYA & her pull ..OH I am sure you will agree with that after watching it ...!!

well about teh time..hmmm yeah I do spend a lot of time..andthat is why sometimes it takes a long time..to post..!!as I just go on writing & then I see teh time & I have already spent some 1 and a 1/2 hours or so..actually my almosr 6 to 8 hours go in front if COMP or Laptop and ONLY IF..in it..!!πŸ˜†THATS ABHIYA effect for you..!!And Mind you I am qute elder to all of you..BUT CHILDISH ..than any of you..I guess..!!πŸ˜† Never grown after 16 mentally..!!🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i know that .i am not wanting abhiya as of now, i understand perfectly the delay of that, its required .
but just one glimpse of ahay, is that too much 2 ask forπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and chandeena where r they ,unhe toh dikhao
 they r building so much hype sround tπŸ₯±ab aaj kal usska chehra dikhane mein klaga denge
just hope piya finds out soon
fine  i will be patient πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but only 4 this week and congrats 4 being if rockers,πŸ˜ƒ

Awww..THANK YOU sweet heart..chalo this week ..our PKYEK si saved from ANMOL's Gussa..!!..come on creatives ABHAY KO DIKHAVO andolan shuru karnahoga kya..!!!πŸ˜† Anmol ki gusse se bacho.πŸ€—..

YES AGREED chandeena kahan hai..hmmm woh bhi dikhana hai..lets see..I am sure this week they will touch that topic..I guess..!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum post hema...i specially liked d scarf scene of piya...and d precap i think dat was abhay's voice...i think he will be back dis week...
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
They should really show Abhay once at that place laying down/frozen. That man who rescued Piay was someone else as he was short highted and having a scar on hand which vivian doesn't have.The family was loving n caring for Pia as you. nice post πŸ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Awsum post hema...i specially liked d scarf scene of piya...and d precap i think dat was abhay's voice...i think he will be back dis week...

Agreed ..It was awesome & yeah that was ABHAY's voice..!!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

heyy

vry well saidπŸ‘

Aw..so sweet of you Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

They should really show Abhay once at that place laying down/frozen. That man who rescued Piay was someone else as he was short highted and having a scar on hand which vivian doesn't have.The family was loving n caring for Pia as you. nice post πŸ˜Š

yeah it was some one else..I saw that scar too BUT that shoes was Vivu's aka Abhay's ..DITTO..yaar..so I got a little confused..πŸ˜† And thank you so much for your appreciation..I so very adore it..!!πŸ€—
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow hema awesome blossom post & u know wht I still feel Pia luv is much stronger thn mathli's curse so she'll only wake her Abhay frm tht deep sleep.Oh i too luv whn she touches soil as if she was touching abhay who was lying there cold & dead jst waiting 4 Pia's heartbeat so tht he can wake as there was always Abhay's dead heart & pia's lively heartbeat😊😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Wow hema awesome blossom post & u know wht I still feel Pia luv is much stronger thn mathli's curse so she'll only wake her Abhay frm tht deep sleep.Oh i too luv whn she touches soil as if she was touching abhay who was lying there cold & dead jst waiting 4 Pia's heartbeat so tht he can wake as there was always Abhay's dead heart & pia's lively heartbeat😊😍

Oh yes srishti..Piya's love is unconditional...she loved him even when he insulted her from day one..they are destined for each other..GOD SENT for ABHAY..!!awww..The way she was lying there it was sooo sweet yaar..!!