Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Artemis678]Wow Its Breath of Fresh Air. Her Love Is Waiting To Be Found. Pia Will Find Him.
Lovely Post Hema. Aww I Cant Wait For Tomrrow. How Will Our Handsome Prince Abhay's New Look Will Be?? God I Cant Wait Yaar.[/QUOTE

HEY NICITA..thank you so much darling..but I dont think he will bw shown tomorrow..Do you..?? NEXT WEEK ..For sure..not so soon..I am sure..!!tomorrow Piya will get her name of her LOVE her LIFE..HER ABHAY..!!  

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The BaCkground MusiC When SCarf gets Flew away and When Piya said " Did you Hear that " Ahhh What a Mesmerizin' tune ... Just Loved Ittt .. Simply Out Of this World 😍

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..FARAH..so nice to see you here.  .!! where were you yaar were missing for soem days ..na..!!and yeah that precap was killing & what a way to come into PIYA's life eh..??!! too good..Excellent direction..!!AND OUR ABHIYA AKA VISU..make everything that much more special with their ..ultimate performance & sizzling bonding & chemistry..!!which is only to eb experienced..no explanation..is valid..!!

OMG Hema tumhe always kaise pata chal jaata hai when am I here and when am I missing ? Sorry but as I am a BIIIG fan of tennis aaj kaal online sirf raat ko aati hoon... and ab grand slam chal raha hai... Roland Garros I can't miss it... sooo whole day in front of the TV and the funny thing is that I don't like TV... I just watch tennis... 

Really Hema awesome idea... the way CV's are showing their love is just... ohhh goood no words... 
Pata nahi kyun hamesha mujhe chhote chhote chiz itna romantic lag jaata hai... Hema this precap is dangerous... bachaooo... 
And Visu as always awesome... 
--sunshine-- thumbnail
OMG  hema di is it true that was vivian . I mean if its that so then our jacket mission is complete.
And u are so right that now pia love is calling him. :P(gravitational pull)

and we knw that she cant leave much away from abhay as in he will say stay away and she will go more close to him🤣🤣🤣

okay here is my song
tujhko pukaare mera pyaar aaja🤣
This is very old song
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What  a wonderful desription. Its always a pleasure to read your nice posts before watching. So, Piya is inching slowly to her destination , her lover's site. Its good to know she'll get to hear his voice& name tomorrow.  Excited about watching the  valuable scarf scene & the na na nana  music which you have mentioned.
Dear how long does it take watching the episode, thinking about the song & typing it. ... keep going!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

The BaCkground MusiC When SCarf gets Flew away and When Piya said " Did you Hear that " Ahhh What a Mesmerizin' tune ... Just Loved Ittt .. Simply Out Of this World 😍

YESSS..it was awesome..!! Actually every music in PKYEK has been SUPER DUPER..!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG Hema tumhe always kaise pata chal jaata hai when am I here and when am I missing ? Sorry but as I am a BIIIG fan of tennis aaj kaal online sirf raat ko aati hoon... and ab grand slam chal raha hai... Roland Garros I can't miss it... sooo whole day in front of the TV and the funny thing is that I don't like TV... I just watch tennis... 

Really Hema awesome idea... the way CV's are showing their love is just... ohhh goood no words... 
Pata nahi kyun hamesha mujhe chhote chhote chiz itna romantic lag jaata hai... Hema this precap is dangerous... bachaooo... 
And Visu as always awesome... 

Awww..FARAH..You are one of my dearest friends here ..I will always know..🤗And me a tennis fan tooo but not as crazy as sitting whole time in front of it..ONCE UPON A Time when in my teenage & early twenties I used to,,& during my time it was Lendl Borris becker & Sampras who were reinging.. & now ofcourse I loev everyone BUT NADAL is my fav..Iam sure you love Federer..I like him too but first Nadal..!!

Okie coming to ABHIYA..& VISU..awww..They make my world go round these days..yaar..and that precap is deadly..&  I am already not liking this new werewolf business as I am possessive about ABHIYA(VISU)...😆😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for this post yaara🤗i am feeling very low, mujhw toh bilkul accha nahin laga kal ka epi
but ur post was real nice
abhay de de re de de , see ma post here😆http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691637
😆i am not enjoying it , precap was the only thing that was nice
if they delay abhay for more now , i swear i will give awesome gallis in this forum😆
btw hema congrats if rockers, keep rocking😃

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

OMG  hema di is it true that was vivian . I mean if its that so then our jacket mission is complete.

And u are so right that now pia love is calling him. :P(gravitational pull)

and we knw that she cant leave much away from abhay as in he will say stay away and she will go more close to him🤣🤣🤣

okay here is my song
tujhko pukaare mera pyaar aaja🤣
This is very old song

Awww..SANJU.  ..!! Hey it was Vivian over phone I mean ABHay ..but that shoes is his for sure but that hand  which rang the door bell was different & that physic..hmmm very fishy..and I tell ya SANJU ..if it was VIVU or ABAY ..it would be with more dramatic scene & music..so I have serious doubts that it must be soem new werewolf..which I am already not liking..!!ROFL ..THAT GRAVITATIONAL PULL is perfect na..!!😳😳😳😛 & hey I thought of that song tooo..!!!Ya very old...but very nice..!!😃

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

thanks for this post yaara🤗i am feeling very low, mujhw toh bilkul accha nahin laga kal ka epi
but ur post was real nice
abhay de de re de de , see ma post here😆http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691637
😆i am not enjoying it , precap was the only thing that was nice
if they delay abhay for more now , i swear i will give awesome gallis in this forum😡😆😆😆

HEY ANMOL..my chotu..  .!! Be PATIENT is the word..you knwo what ANMOL..this ABHAY's delay according to me is required to build up that epicness..and Pain & that eternal passion & pull that ABHIYA share.and in the mean time they have to build up teh post leap story yaar CHILL..They are trying build up his re entry yaar and that is what will amke this show's rating more..and so many things areto be cleared..about chandeena etc etc..so lets wait & watch..& enjoy..!!actually I read some comment in starone site that delay Abhay's coming as it will give that eternal love a depth..it will look shallow if eh rises immediately..there shoudl be a reason & in teh mean time PIYA will give us ABHAY in her LOve & her madness to find that unknown someone she feels who lives in her..so LETS ENJOY ..KEEP YOUR SELECTED GAALIS...in FREEZER for some more time..I seriously pray that you will never need to use them in this PKYEK forum..😆🤗..I have already read that post & I have pressed a like button..but I thought Iwill write later..and  then I got busy with answering in my posts..sorry dear..BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY & think about it you will surely feel better..!!