Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It was a hair raising experience..!!..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
oHHH..I would describe tonights episode as a hair raising one..because of 3 moments..one the way Piya got that fraction of a sec..vague picture in her mind ...and second  when that scarf led her to THAT SACRED PLACE..and thirdly  when PIYA heard to ABHAY's VOICE..over the phone in the recap...Goodness gracious..me...!!! WOHAAA...!! It felt great to listen to HIS MASTERS VOICE..eh...??? Girls..what say..!! I was like..startled...!!
So let me start with PIYA ..wanting to be left alone..goes inside away from teh crowd..awww..must eb feeling miserable..Just imagine you have lost your memory liek that..its terribel..not to remember what you did felt or saw..just like..that..!! And that too hamari Piya toh will never like it..she always likes to know about her situation very clearly..she has never taken anything for granted nor accepted anything so easily..so it is really eating her up..more so because she is feeling a STRONG GARVITAIONAL TYPE OF PULL...which is making her sooo restless..!!And so she stares at skies or call it heavens..lit with almost full moon shining in its glory..Adn she opens up to it..."I ahev everything here..my dearest supposed friends..my family..such sweet people around..me..BUT then what am I waiting for..or whom am I waiting for..what is making me feel that someone needs to be here..it is so incomplete..why is my life a puzzle.."and saying so she again holds that pendant in her tender hands ..I so feel she touched Abhay when she does that every time..and she says..What i sit that I dont remember..let me try to find out.."and she closes her eyes..for few secs..and ZAPPP...!! comes some photo negative kind of picture in her mind..with which she gets ..baffeled..& scared..Wooo..what was that she says..!!Oh so unexpected it was for her & me too !! It was a very nice effect..And at that fraction of a second..she is shaken..with some vague pictures that flased in her mind..!!awww..that was my first hair  raising experience tonight..!!
And when such things happen we usually try to brush it aside & move on giving some lame excuses & that is what PIYA did..she blamed it for her Jet lag..adn si trying to move away..when there is a unusual breeze..which..makes her silken scarf..fly out from the window..She turns back..and watches it fly off..she could have just let it be there..she can afford many more..I am sure..BUT IT IS THAT UNKNOWN PULL..as strong as Gravition energy..is acting over her..she is helpless..and so she goes out to reach it..and the breeze further ,,..moves it away to take her into deep in jungle..and all teh while sh ei swondering..why am I doing this..(its like she is hypnotised..)..Why is it that I am feeling soemone is calling me..why is it that In thsi pitch dark jungel I am feeling safe..adn I am not scared..WHY ..WHY ..why..and so on..when finally the scarf..lands in that DESTINATON..which we all  so so so wanted her to..ABHAY's FREEZE POINT..!!I sooo loved that music..& that effect ..of wind..and that scarf blown away ..and that na na na nanaana ana naa.background as if Abhay's soul was singing it..you know..All that  made me feel this as second  hair raising experience..
Adn I would love to dedicate this HAIR RAISING SONG ..very very old movie..which has so much inner meaning & depth..perfect for our two PASSIONATE LOVERS WHO ARE YEARNING for each  other so badly..without their knowledge..!! And in  a way it  is for all of us.despos's...who are yearning fro PIYA's ABHAY to return to Piya's love..!!
Aayega Aayega Aayega
Aayega Aane Waala,Aayega Aayega Aayega
(which means..that person who has to come will come ..will come for sure..)
Deepak Bagair Kaise Parwaane Jal Rahe Hain
Koi Nahin Chalaata, Aur Teer Chal Rahe Hain
(without any fire..how is it that fireflies are burning themselves..
nobody is holding any bow & arrow but still arrows are flying..)

Tadpega Koi Kab Tak Beaas Besahaare
Lekin Yeh Keh Rahe Hain Dil Ke Mere Ishaare
(how can anybody live restless for all life...without any hope or help..but my heart is saying to me..in its own ways..that ..whoever has to come is coming..)

Aayega Aayega Aayega
Aayega Aane Waala,Aayega Aayega Aayega

Bhatki Hui Jawaani Manzil Ko Dhoondti Hai
Maajhi Bagair Nayya Saahil Ko Dhoondti Hai 
(my aimless yothfullness..is searching for its destination..
how can a boat go on to teh sea without its rower..)

Kya Jaane Dil Ki Kashti Kab Tak Lage Kinaare
Lekin Yeh Keh Rahe Hain Dil Ke Mere Ishaare
(who knows when will my boat called heart..reach its shores..
but my hearts deep feelinsg are telling me..in its own ways..that who ever has to come will come..)

Aayega Aayega Aayega
Aayega Aane Waala,Aayega Aayega Aayega Aayega

And strangely she is feeling that this area is cooler than usual..even at this point in summer..WHY.??Good question PIYA you are such a smart & intelligent girl I tell ya..!!She reaches teh ground to kneel down..& she finds it very cold..common sense..how can it be..??!!And then she reaches her scarf..hodlds it..looks around..why only this place..is so cold.strange she says..and suddenly she feels Giddy..& heavy..and Bham..!! she falls down unconsious..!!awww..I was so so sso holding my breathh..YES..now they will show  our HERO..down deep inside the earths crust..Shaken with her presence...her touch..!!BUT ALAS...!!! creatives have some other plans for us..& I am ok with it..But I almost got what I wanted..PIYA 's gravitational PULL FOR ABHAY's love..!!awww..!!And you know what friends..I so so so felt that at least when she fell down & was lying ..down unconsious..in a position which I felt was exact like how ABHAY had fallen that snowy night..And I thought that they will show us the cross section view of ABHay lying in the same place next to PIYA below buried in ground.!!Aisa  Kuch nahin hua...KOI BAAT NAHIN JI..hum inetezaar karenge..!!Qayamat se Qayamat tak..."πŸ˜†..and

WHAT DO WE SEE NEXT..!!!?????? SAME BLACK SHOES..I can vouch ..beleive me it was ABHAY's//I so so so know them..you know..And that black shirt & pant..some body male one..comes to hodl PIYA & carries her to safety..and makes her liedown in front of the house door..and rings teh bell..but here ..I CAN COUCH AGAIN it was not ABHAY's aka  VIVU's hands..or fingers..I know them very well tooo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..So now that made me consfued as to who was it..It can be ABHAY's soul..or BAHY himself..but no it cant be because Mythili has cursed & he said he just cannot come out without her help...But shoes was telling yes its him..BUT no those finger sare new..so is it a werewolf..entry..hmmm maybe..I am ok..not all excited..uf..dont get angry friends..I am just that MANIAC..ABHIYA maniac..I CANT TOLERATE ABHAY'S jacket then how can I tolerate anyone you tell me..Samjha karo yaar..!!πŸ˜‰

SO then Panchi & gang come out to wake up Piya from her unconsious state & Piya gets up...and shewonders how did she come back..here..I was deep in jungle..who got me..she doesnt know..All are baffeled..and Piya again..listens to that painful..cry of love..calling her ..yearning for her..And she acts like a lunatic..see..do you hear that voice..god ist telling me that my past is connected to jungle..something very important ..my dear..sisters..what is it..??!!She asks them..!!Panchi cant beleive it..and is shit scared & so handles the situation..& makes everyone change the topic & move to bed..And MISHA is like OH NO NOT THAT JUNGLE AGAIN..kind of expression..was so funny & cute!!πŸ˜† 
BUT best non statement or should I say word introduced in PKYEK post leap is calling Misha "BEVRI" or "BEVDI" correct me..was awesome...!!because  she truely IS..!!🀣

Aw..lovedmadhu's motherly love for pIYA..you know that aspect in this show has beenJUST PERFECT..no too much MUMMY OVER DOING LOVESTUFF..it si just perfect & natural like any REAL MOMY WOULD DO..aw..our sweet MUMMY's..CHo chweet they are..!!And what a GIFT..to get up in the morning to rejoin college eh..?? MOBILE..Super..couldnt have asked for more..!!We all are crazy for it too..!!

And what does our princess..do..with it..FIRST..Call her BELOVEd...!!HER ABHAY..& OUR HEART THROB..!!WOHAAA..I JUMPED from my sitting place when I heard HIS MASTER's VOICE..Mannn..sooo HOT na..!!God looked like ages..since we last heard..by the way..I just had watched that snowy scene 2 hours before..!!SO not much time ago..I guess..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She has HIS NUMBER BY HEART...ISINT THAT AWESOME..so nice & different way ..of handling things..i am so liking this..AWESOME JOB CREATIVES...you are right on your path of success..!!
So what does he say..."Hai this is ABHAY..( I saw Piya shudder to that name & voice..suddenly..it was superbπŸ‘..)..cant reach you now..will call back..par mera intezaar matkarna..kyunki agle pal ka koi bharosa nahin..(.dont wait..long..as we never know what happens next moment.)."..ufff...what a dialouge mannn..& what a way to say it..hun..!! MARVELOUS..FANTASTIC..!!I just cant wait for tomorrow as always is the case...!!Its like a never ending thirst this PKYEK..AND ABHIYA..(VISU) specially.!!😍

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

w-waqer thumbnail
i  am new and when i read your post i must say ,it is just awe-some , i think you are too much intelligent , and i also appreciated one thing in you ,you are write all the character in a Justis way ,i like it very much
lots of love  
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: w-waqer

i  am new and when i read your post i must say ,it is just awe-some , i think you are too much intelligent , and i also appreciated one thing in you ,you are write all the character in a Justis way ,i like it very much
lots of love  

Awww..THANK YOU SO MUCH...!! it was very sweet of you to say all those things..I am so oo glad that a new member like you liked my way fo expressing my madness of ABHAY & PIYA..!!God Bless..keep writing here..Its a awesome place to shar eyour thoughts & happiness & sorrows..!!WELCOME>.!!πŸ€—
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome. πŸ‘U r right...thse wr d best 3 momets...like u i 2 waned CVs to show Abhay atslt lying undeneath. πŸ˜­ anyway Godknws whn ll v get to c him. πŸ˜­ n I m so nt loving this new entry...mayb a werewolf...no1 btwn Abhiya plz. πŸ˜‘ As for Madhu..she was oevtly sweet today..n cld nt help thinking if CVs plan to turn her negative infuture...no plz.  πŸ˜²

Ok..now to Abhiya. The love which Piya feels for Abhay is divine, they r connected frm souls, n destined by nature to meet...so Abhay sleeping in satisfaction tht his erasing Piya's memory ll make her lead a  normal life is so wrong...Piya's love for Abhay was nt jst limited to brain...he ran in her entire body n soul..n as shown in Precap...her dialing Abhay's number showed that. I loved tht scene..its natural na...sometimes subconsciously u dial the number of dat one spl person who is closes to ur heart...n since Piya was subconsciously so determined to find out whats missing whom is she mising..like u sd..her soul, her subconscous gv her answer.. like wo hai na dialogue:

"kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaho toh sarikaynat use tumse milane mei jut jati hai. " πŸ˜ƒ

thtprecap ws so damn relaxing n, right/?got to hear his voice after soo many days...n i cld nt stop laughing...despite Misha's efforts..Piya'slove for Abhay answered her, n told her tht she hd an impt person named Abhay in her life..n she ll b bck to her detectivegiri. its jst tht i m nt liking this new entry..or mayb this new entry may help Abhiya unite?? who knws! πŸ˜ƒ

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOVE Is Like a Violin, THE MUSIC May Stop Now  BUT THE STRINGS REMAIN FOR EVER.
LOVE Is Not About  Who You Live WITH , Its  About Who U CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.
Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me.
A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in the heart .
Love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.
I'll always remember... I'll never forget, how you took my breath away, the first time we met. No matter what happens... no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you.
These All Lovin' and adorable Quotes depiCt the Love Of AbhiYa , as they 're made fo' eaCh other and their Love is never tired .. 'Cos " Pyar Ki yeh Ek kahani " is inComplete yet ! Yeah absolutely , the sCarf seQuence was Heart touChin' the way it was Rollin' and pullin' Piya towards her Love was epiC .. Inspite Of that , the Coldness Of Abhay which lies Beneath magnetzin' Piya to feel it .. Piya will fight fo' it , Fo' her Love to divulge her Past memories to re-gain her Love .. As its the most signifiCant Chapter Of her Life .. Abhay One more Day WithOut you .. You don't know how i'm survivin' , I'm Blue WithOut You .. COme BaCk sOon my Cutiee piee. Misss ya BunChes !

OMG OMG OMG Hema... please pray for me... I am dying...  this precap is killing me...  Waaaouh kya precap hai... Sooo romantic... that's what we call true love... That's our Abhiya  Super romantic... 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

Awesome. πŸ‘U r right...thse wr d best 3 momets...like u i 2 waned CVs to show Abhay atslt lying undeneath. πŸ˜­ anyway Godknws whn ll v get to c him. πŸ˜­ n I m so nt loving this new entry...mayb a werewolf...no1 btwn Abhiya plz. πŸ˜‘ As for Madhu..she was oevtly sweet today..n cld nt help thinking if CVs plan to turn her negative infuture...no plz.  πŸ˜²

Ok..now to Abhiya. The love which Piya feels for Abhay is divine, they r connected frm souls, n destined by nature to meet...so Abhay sleeping in satisfaction tht his erasing Piya's memory ll make her lead a  normal life is so wrong...Piya's love for Abhay was nt jst limited to brain...he ran in her entire body n soul..n as shown in Precap...her dialing Abhay's number showed that. I loved tht scene..its natural na...sometimes subconsciously u dial the number of dat one spl person who is closes to ur heart...n since Piya was subconsciously so determined to find out whats missing whom is she mising..like u sd..her soul, her subconscous gv her answer.. like wo hai na dialogue:

"kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaho toh sarikaynat use tumse milane mei jut jati hai. " πŸ˜ƒ

thtprecap ws so damn relaxing n, right/?got to hear his voice after soo many days...n i cld nt stop laughing...despite Misha's efforts..Piya'slove for Abhay answered her, n told her tht she hd an impt person named Abhay in her life..n she ll b bck to her detectivegiri. its jst tht i m nt liking this new entry..or mayb this new entry may help Abhiya unite?? who knws! πŸ˜ƒ

Aww..CHARU...!!!   So true yaar agree with you..every word..and specially that dialouge which you have quoted...puri qayanath undono milanemein juti hai..!!Clap Yes that phoen dialing was super duper..very natural at teh same time so stunning ly scary also..PIYA WAS SHAKEN..!!and yeah..she has come to know that name...in HIS own voice..!!!So awesome na..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

LOVE Is Like a Violin, THE MUSIC May Stop Now  BUT THE STRINGS REMAIN FOR EVER.
LOVE Is Not About  Who You Live WITH , Its  About Who U CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.
Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me.
A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in the heart .
Love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.
I'll always remember... I'll never forget, how you took my breath away, the first time we met. No matter what happens... no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you.
These All Lovin' and adorable Quotes depiCt the Love Of AbhiYa , as they 're made fo' eaCh other and their Love is never tired .. 'Cos " Pyar Ki yeh Ek kahani " is inComplete yet ! Yeah absolutely , the sCarf seQuence was Heart touChin' the way it was Rollin' and pullin' Piya towards her Love was epiC .. Inspite Of that , the Coldness Of Abhay which lies Beneath magnetzin' Piya to feel it .. Piya will fight fo' it , Fo' her Love to divulge her Past memories to re-gain her Love .. As its the most signifiCant Chapter Of her Life .. Abhay One more Day WithOut you .. You don't know how i'm survivin' , I'm Blue WithOut You .. COme BaCk sOon my Cutiee piee. Misss ya BunChes !

BEAUTIFUL is not the word yaar very very awesome poetic discription dear.😳.Loved it..!!Specillay that phras..we love to live with a person who we cannot live without..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Its Breath of Fresh Air. Her Love Is Waiting To Be Found. Pia Will Find Him.
Lovely Post Hema. Aww I Cant Wait For Tomrrow. How Will Our Handsome Prince Abhay's New Look Will Be?? God I Cant Wait Yaar.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG OMG OMG Hema... please pray for me... I am dying...  this precap is killing me...  Waaaouh kya precap hai... Sooo romantic... that's what we call true love... That's our Abhiya  Super romantic... 

Awww..FARAH..so nice to see you here.  .!! where were you yaar were missing for soem days ..na..!!and yeah that precap was killing & what a way to come into PIYA's life eh..??!! too good..Excellent direction..!!AND OUR ABHIYA AKA VISU..make everything that much more special with their ..ultimate performance & sizzling bonding & chemistry..!!which is only to eb experienced..no explanation..is valid..!!