HARASSING BY Cops(Amit Veer Saloni) : How Fair ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
if u saw today's episode...u could see how brutally amit veer saloni harassed a girl for just a doubt...they harassed until she was completely knocked out in the swing.

i must ask...how fair its is...sometimes innocent people gets harassed by people in just brutal form. i strongly condemn it.,,...and also the three of them have lost respect from me...

THUMBS DOWN TO

AMIT👎🏼

VEER👎🏼

SALONI👎🏼

Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
Yes, it is highly unfair. Here I must add that in real lif, the harassment by cops is much more.
Originally posted by akhl

Yes, it is highly unfair. Here I must add that in real lif, the harassment by cops is much more.

dont speak abt tht...they are wild dogs😡
i didnt see today's episode but i agree that no cop has the right to pressurise any person on basis of just doubts... i mean come on, u need some solid proof before u can even accuse anybody.

why not have the head of their dept (forgot his name) give them some warning like he did for Kaya when she was pushing the witness too much??

I don't know who did this but this is truly unfair. Cops must be in their limits and have no right to force anyone till they get a proof.

agree wid u...

and they shud ask the man who saw the mask girl and try confirm  from him dat was she da girl who killed dat man
I would say bad direction which showed a harrasment of a innocent girl...

👎🏼  for director of this episode, not the actors...

This was ridiculous and pathetic, how can cops be like this? I see in real life too that the harassment is more than it is shown. That's why i hate cops in real life. They are blood sucking Vampires in real but i think director should have seen this flaw before adding this sequence.
 so i loathe cops for doing that ,  persons who are  atroicious never get harmed  but  naive persons always..