Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Time For The CVs To Find Henry Higgins :)) (Page 14)

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 25272

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Thank you May di :D :D

Khanak so needs a teacher!! But only  Shaan :D
I dont think anyone else has the patience or knows the trick how to teach her WinkROFL

Waise, even I speak like Karan in school...infact I spoke normal Hindi bhi accent se ROFL 
Evreyone said Yeh hindi bhi english ki tarah bolti haiROFL
 
 
 
Yes but the problem is, he is not intested in teaching her EnglishD'oh...But  I would like to see more ShaNak paatshala scenesDay Dreaming...How many topics have we posted about this now?...
 
@Bold - Some of my friends are the sameLOL...I am lucky because my Mum had a strict, no English at home policy, till I was in high school and Hindi films/music helped tooLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaNinjaInPyjamas

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 1981

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Originally posted by -Saira-

Thank you May
 
I was also confused with the 'azzumed' lol! But it seems like he has the American accent...always thought he had the hinglish one!
 
Anyways...Shaan can wait for now he already knows the basics of English.
It is khanak who needs the classes and like you I'm being waiting for ages for the paathshala to start.
 
@Vatty
 
NO shaan as the masterji! Pleaseee! It will end up into a different story altogther...What about Khanak starting school or private schooling will do to.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Waise, yeah...Shaan dropping and picking up Khanak  from school will be so cute!Day Dreaming
 
Yes Day Dreaming 
AND my wish can be fulfilled too...By showing a angry shaan. This can happen if  someone hits on khanak or flirts!
 
Ok sorry May...I was going off topic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 8009

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by vatsalya

Thank you May di :D :D

Khanak so needs a teacher!! But only  Shaan :D
I dont think anyone else has the patience or knows the trick how to teach her WinkROFL

Waise, even I speak like Karan in school...infact I spoke normal Hindi bhi accent se ROFL 
Evreyone said Yeh hindi bhi english ki tarah bolti haiROFL
 
 
 
Yes but the problem is, he is not intested in teaching her EnglishD'oh...But  I would like to see more ShaNak paatshala scenesDay Dreaming...How many topics have we posted about this now?...
 
@Bold - Some of my friends are the sameLOL...I am lucky because my Mum had a strict, no English at home policy, till I was in high school and Hindi films/music helped tooLOL...

No English at home!! School mein~!! Mom doesn't like it too~!!LOL

There is a hindi for home and there was a hindi for school ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 8009

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

Yes Day Dreaming 
AND my wish can be fulfilled too...By showing a angry shaan. This can happen if  someone hits on khanak or flirts!
 
Ok sorry May...I was going off topic!

D'oh

Saira, open a topic...I think you really want it...sab jagah you are posting about it~!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaThe_May_Rose

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 1981

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@May
 
*hugs* Same rule apply's for me at home too. Strictly urdu you can say. lol!
 
I think we have made overall 4 topics on paatshaala...maybe after the IPL this is the track CV's might explore Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 1981

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@Vatty
 
As you said...That will only come with a 'track' right?? LOLLOL 
 
No.
It's because of the post-engagement scene I'm getting all nostalgic about angry shaan. That's all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 25272

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

Originally posted by vatsalya

Originally posted by -Saira-

Thank you May
 
I was also confused with the 'azzumed' lol! But it seems like he has the American accent...always thought he had the hinglish one!
 
Anyways...Shaan can wait for now he already knows the basics of English.
It is khanak who needs the classes and like you I'm being waiting for ages for the paathshala to start.
 
@Vatty
 
NO shaan as the masterji! Pleaseee! It will end up into a different story altogther...What about Khanak starting school or private schooling will do to.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Waise, yeah...Shaan dropping and picking up Khanak  from school will be so cute!Day Dreaming
 
Yes Day Dreaming 
AND my wish can be fulfilled too...By showing a angry shaan. This can happen if  someone hits on khanak or flirts!
 
Ok sorry May...I was going off topic!
 
 
Don't be Saira...I once imagined this scenario tooBig smile...Alongside ShaNak in the office during lunch break...Khanak can attend classes close to Shaan's office or studio...
 
Professional teaching would be better for Khanak...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaNinjaInPyjamas

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 25272

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanaksansar

btw don't think KT lived abroad or in America. He is a total Bombaiyaa guy. 

Studied in Arya Vidya Mandir (sister school to Aishwarya's all girls school). In B'bay there are folks who speak English with a clipped accent too. Then of course we are influenced by music and tv shows from abroad and unknowingly we start speaking the same lingo as well. He may be slightly more westernized tho is liye the different accent. But must say his Hindi is typical North Indian style and his huskiness is TO DIE FOR.
 
 
I agree his style and voice are to die for!Day Dreaming...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaNinjaInPyjamas

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
time for a big misconception

Author: _sana.Magic_   Replies: 7   Views: 1223

_sana.Magic_ 7 1223 23 August 2010 at 3:33pm by The_May_Rose
New Aricle-Shan to turn into Professor Higgins.

2

Author: Chastidy   Replies: 13   Views: 1697

Chastidy 13 1697 10 August 2010 at 8:33am by kubare
Shan turns Prof Higgins,teaches Khanak Eng(ART)

Author: Jotz_92   Replies: 0   Views: 912

Jotz_92 0 912 10 August 2010 at 5:34am by Jotz_92
~Shaan's favorite pass time, watching Khanak~ =D

2 3 4

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 28   Views: 2924

blackdaughter 28 2924 04 August 2010 at 9:52pm by SuhaniSonia
Time 4 natasha 2 leave shaan?

Author: Shanak_Fan   Replies: 6   Views: 989

Shanak_Fan 6 989 23 June 2010 at 6:46am by rborocksss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index