Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
btw don't think KT lived abroad or in America. He is a total Bombaiyaa guy. 

Studied in Arya Vidya Mandir (sister school to Aishwarya's all girls school). In B'bay there are folks who speak English with a clipped accent too. Then of course we are influenced by music and tv shows from abroad and unknowingly we start speaking the same lingo as well. He may be slightly more westernized tho is liye the different accent. But must say his Hindi is typical North Indian style and his huskiness is TO DIE FOR.
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Saira-

Thank you May

I was also confused with the 'azzumed' lol! But it seems like he has the American accent...always thought he had the hinglish one!

Anyways...Shaan can wait for now he already knows the basics of English.
It is khanak who needs the classes and like you I'm being waiting for ages for the paathshala to start.

@Vatty

NO shaan as the masterji! Pleaseee! It will end up into a different story altogther...What about Khanak starting school or private schooling will do to.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Waise, yeah...Shaan dropping and picking up Khanak  from school will be so cute!๐Ÿ˜
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

That's dangerous Simi๐Ÿ˜ฒ...What if you swollowed one?...

๐Ÿ˜†...

Dangerous yes... but that's the way one can accquire the American accent for sure... I think there is this scene in "My Fair Lady..." I am not sure.. or in the Hindi remake which starred Dev Anand and Tina Munim... where the heroine swallows one.. and also says it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vatsalya

Thank you May di :D :D

Khanak so needs a teacher!! But only  Shaan :D
I dont think anyone else has the patience or knows the trick how to teach her ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Waise, even I speak like Karan in school...infact I spoke normal Hindi bhi accent se ๐Ÿคฃ 
Evreyone said Yeh hindi bhi english ki tarah bolti hai๐Ÿคฃ

Yes but the problem is, he is not intested in teaching her English...But  I would like to see more ShaNak paatshala scenes๐Ÿ˜...How many topics have we posted about this now?...

@Bold - Some of my friends are the same๐Ÿ˜†...I am lucky because my Mum had a strict, no English at home policy, till I was in high school and Hindi films/music helped too๐Ÿ˜†...
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Waise, yeah...Shaan dropping and picking up Khanak  from school will be so cute!๐Ÿ˜

Yes Day Dreaming 
AND my wish can be fulfilled too...By showing a angry shaan. This can happen if  someone hits on khanak or flirts!

Ok sorry May...I was going off topic!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Yes but the problem is, he is not intested in teaching her English...But  I would like to see more ShaNak paatshala scenes๐Ÿ˜...How many topics have we posted about this now?...

@Bold - Some of my friends are the same๐Ÿ˜†...I am lucky because my Mum had a strict, no English at home policy, till I was in high school and Hindi films/music helped too๐Ÿ˜†...

No English at home!! School mein~!! Mom doesn't like it too~!!๐Ÿ˜†

There is a hindi for home and there was a hindi for school ๐Ÿคฃ

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Yes ๐Ÿ˜ 
AND my wish can be fulfilled too...By showing a angry shaan. This can happen if  someone hits on khanak or flirts!

Saira, open a topic...I think you really want it...sab jagah you are posting about it~!
Sairaaaa thumbnail
@May

*hugs* Same rule apply's for me at home too. Strictly urdu you can say. lol!

I think we have made overall 4 topics on paatshaala...maybe after the IPL this is the track CV's might explore ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sairaaaa thumbnail
@Vatty

As you said...That will only come with a 'track' right?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

No.
It's because of the post-engagement scene I'm getting all nostalgic about angry shaan. That's all.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Day Dreaming 

Don't be Saira...I once imagined this scenario too๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Alongside ShaNak in the office during lunch break...Khanak can attend classes close to Shaan's office or studio...

Professional teaching would be better for Khanak...