Somebody's bliss is somebody's guilt!

Posted: 12 years ago
If I summarize todays' episode, its all about the effect of "LOVE" in the hearts of Navya and Anant!😳 For her it's a rose 😳and for him it's a thorn!πŸ˜•
It was beautifully portrayed by the storyteller today, and ofcourse by Shaheer and Soumya!😳
As both of them kept turning in their beds, they had exactly opposite reason of doing so!πŸ˜ƒ
Navya, was dreaming about the transformation she had gone thru...she is finally leaving her adolescence behind and is entering into the world of trusting herself completely to this guy who has suddenly become the world for her!😍 As she applied nail-paint on the fingers, she blushed at the thought of them being kissed by him!😳  she was so lost in the world of dreams that anyone who knew his version must have felt pity for her!πŸ˜•
Coming to Anant, I see a lot of "hate him" posts on the forum today!
I know why its coming up that way but I somehow just cud not hate him..😲
Not becoz he is a handsome guy.πŸ˜†..πŸ˜‰...jokes apart, he is in a bigger turmoil than Navya!πŸ₯±
He surely does not deserve to be hated, specially when we are aware of the background he comes from! πŸ˜•Many people might argue, if he knew his rulebook so well, why did he do what he did in the picnic!πŸ₯±
Well, reason number 1 is becoz this is ANYA love story, it had to start somewhere...πŸ˜‰...but a better reason is, he was not aware of how the wind of love was carrying him...Love, when it captivates you, has such a strong effect that it malfunctions your brain, and all you do is follow  your heart with a stupid grin on your face!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† As I have mentioned earlier, love is a very complicated feeling! The more you try to be reasonable, the bigger fool it turns you intoπŸ˜‰!!And when Anant left from Mumbai, with principles loaded in his head, he was not aware of how love will sweep him away from his feet!
😳
Coming back to the guilt Anant is carrying, he regrets why he let love captivate him so much inspite of knowing the ripple it shall create in his family!
I see his backing off as an attempt of not harming Navya any further! 😳Today, his backing out will hurt navya, but he now is aware of the consequences Navya might bare if he continues showing her the dreams that seem impossible to achieve!
babaji;s call not only made Anant realize that "love" is not meant for him, it also made him realize that Navya deserves better!!!He might be a coward, but I just cud not ignore the way he looked at Navya throughout the episode todayπŸ˜•! Those eyes had tears, regret and apology in them...
Tears of showing her those dreams, regret of coming so close to her and apology for making her cry!πŸ˜’
I do not hate Anant, I sympathize with him😳! He is backing out for peace...peace in his family, peace in Navya's life and peace for not continuing to feel guilty inside!
Only if he knew that the peace is exactly on the opposite direction!!!Its in the arms of the girl he has fallen in "love " with!!!πŸ€—

Dont hate him guys!!!😳
Love,
Ritz
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
wow dat ws so beattifuly put. gud job
Ritz, I agree with u totally.. even i can't hate Anant... CVs are really going correct way and these two ppl Shaheer and Soumya are conveying us everything through their face.  that's the biggest plus point of this show.  they were showing all their emotions without uttering a single word... big applause for them πŸ‘
Originally posted by hina0788

wow dat ws so beattifuly put. gud job

Thanks dear!😳
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Ritz, I agree with u totally.. even i can't hate Anant... CVs are really going correct way and these two ppl Shaheer and Soumya are conveying us everything through their face.  that's the biggest plus point of this show.  they were showing all their emotions without uttering a single word... big applause for them πŸ‘

I agree Dear...thanks for adding taht...they did a splendid job! And it was Anant's eyes that pierced my heart! We can conveniently hate that character, but just imagine the turmoil he is going thru!!!
Shaheer expressed Anant's feelings excellently!😳

Originally posted by rituloveskmh

I agree Dear...thanks for adding taht...they did a splendid job! And it was Anant's eyes that pierced my heart! We can conveniently hate that character, but just imagine the turmoil he is going thru!!!
Shaheer expressed Anant's feelings excellently!😳

yea i agree with u.. Anant is really going through a turmoil.  he is in big dilemma...  i think there are only very few ppl who is really trying to understand Anant...  yea it is true that by looking at Navya's expression i do feel bad but i felt more bad when i saw Anant's expression.   he couldn't convey his mind to Navya today.  character Anant is safe in Shaheer's hands. he is completely doing justice to the character...
Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago

yea i agree with u.. Anant is really going through a turmoil.  he is in big dilemma...  i think there are only very few ppl who is really trying to understand Anant...  yea it is true that by looking at Navya's expression i do feel bad but i felt more bad when i saw Anant's expression.   he couldn't convey his mind to Navya today.  character Anant is safe in Shaheer's hands. he is completely doing justice to the character...

My purpose of writing this post is to make my friends on this forum understand that anant does not deserved to be hated!thanks for agreeing with me on that!!!
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

[/QUOTE]

My purpose of writing this post is to make my friends on this forum understand that anant does not deserved to be hated!thanks for agreeing with me on that!!!
[/QUOTE]

even i was trying this since yesterday..  there are many ppl agreeing with us but they were really confused yesterday after watching today's precap.. i think by now all our friends might have understood this..
Very nicely written.

I do feel sorry for Anant bcos he did not set about deliberately hurting Navya. Yes he did get carried away, but teenagers with raging hormones... understandable. And his backing off now, though it smacks of cowardliness, will hopefully help Navya get over him faster.

Should be interesting to see how he manages to apologise/explain his backing off to Navya. That should make for some strong sequences.

Originally posted by slmu

Very nicely written.

I do feel sorry for Anant bcos he did not set about deliberately hurting Navya. Yes he did get carried away, but teenagers with raging hormones... understandable. And his backing off now, though it smacks of cowardliness, will hopefully help Navya get over him faster.

Should be interesting to see how he manages to apologise/explain his backing off to Navya. That should make for some strong sequences.

@ Slmu, can we call this as Cowardliness???... no dear i don't think Anant is a Coward.  what ever he has done was b'coz of his hormonal instinct. he was really unaware what he was doing.  why don't u try to read his eyes and expression?  he is really in a turmoil now.  he surely loves Navya. i'm damn sure that now he really realize importance of Navya.  i'm sure both of them will handle this situation well.