India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Somebody's bliss is somebody's guilt!

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
If I summarize todays' episode, its all about the effect of "LOVE" in the hearts of Navya and Anant!Embarrassed For her it's a rose Embarrassedand for him it's a thorn!Confused
It was beautifully portrayed by the storyteller today, and ofcourse by Shaheer and Soumya!Embarrassed
As both of them kept turning in their beds, they had exactly opposite reason of doing so!Big smile
Navya, was dreaming about the transformation she had gone thru...she is finally leaving her adolescence behind and is entering into the world of trusting herself completely to this guy who has suddenly become the world for her!Day Dreaming As she applied nail-paint on the fingers, she blushed at the thought of them being kissed by him!Embarrassed  she was so lost in the world of dreams that anyone who knew his version must have felt pity for her!Confused
Coming to Anant, I see a lot of "hate him" posts on the forum today!Ouch
I know why its coming up that way but I somehow just cud not hate him..Shocked
Not becoz he is a handsome guy.LOL..Wink...jokes apart, he is in a bigger turmoil than Navya!Sleepy
He surely does not deserve to be hated, specially when we are aware of the background he comes from! ConfusedMany people might argue, if he knew his rulebook so well, why did he do what he did in the picnic!Sleepy
Well, reason number 1 is becoz this is ANYA love story, it had to start somewhere...Wink...but a better reason is, he was not aware of how the wind of love was carrying him...Love, when it captivates you, has such a strong effect that it malfunctions your brain, and all you do is follow  your heart with a stupid grin on your face!Big smileLOL As I have mentioned earlier, love is a very complicated feeling! The more you try to be reasonable, the bigger fool it turns you intoWink!!And when Anant left from Mumbai, with principles loaded in his head, he was not aware of how love will sweep him away from his feet!
Embarrassed
Coming back to the guilt Anant is carrying, he regrets why he let love captivate him so much inspite of knowing the ripple it shall create in his family!Ouch
I see his backing off as an attempt of not harming Navya any further! EmbarrassedToday, his backing out will hurt navya, but he now is aware of the consequences Navya might bare if he continues showing her the dreams that seem impossible to achieve!Ouch
babaji;s call not only made Anant realize that "love" is not meant for him, it also made him realize that Navya deserves better!!!He might be a coward, but I just cud not ignore the way he looked at Navya throughout the episode todayConfused! Those eyes had tears, regret and apology in them...Ouch
Tears of showing her those dreams, regret of coming so close to her and apology for making her cry!Disapprove
I do not hate Anant, I sympathize with himEmbarrassed! He is backing out for peace...peace in his family, peace in Navya's life and peace for not continuing to feel guilty inside!Ouch
Only if he knew that the peace is exactly on the opposite direction!!!Its in the arms of the girl he has fallen in "love " with!!!Hug

Dont hate him guys!!!Embarrassed
Love,
Ritz

Edited by rituloveskmh - 25 May 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonchaphaAshlyn1997adorabledeepikaRuxana91kashforlifexksgstarThaniyah_KAbirami24anisharoy1smitasmitaXx_fehmida_xXshelly_nairCoffeeAddictTasneem-17PurpleRainClumsyIntrovert-Ammie-pluviophile.Jasmine...Peace67laddoo598sajni786Roshni..Juhi.

hina0788 Senior Member
hina0788
hina0788

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
wow dat ws so beattifuly put. gud job

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhThaniyah_Kshelly_nairpluviophile.

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Ritz, I agree with u totally.. even i can't hate Anant... CVs are really going correct way and these two ppl Shaheer and Soumya are conveying us everything through their face.  that's the biggest plus point of this show.  they were showing all their emotions without uttering a single word... big applause for them Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriarituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina0788

wow dat ws so beattifuly put. gud job

Thanks dear!Embarrassed
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Ritz, I agree with u totally.. even i can't hate Anant... CVs are really going correct way and these two ppl Shaheer and Soumya are conveying us everything through their face.  that's the biggest plus point of this show.  they were showing all their emotions without uttering a single word... big applause for them Clap

I agree Dear...thanks for adding taht...they did a splendid job! And it was Anant's eyes that pierced my heart! We can conveniently hate that character, but just imagine the turmoil he is going thru!!!Ouch
Shaheer expressed Anant's feelings excellently!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Originally posted by shelly_nair

I agree Dear...thanks for adding taht...they did a splendid job! And it was Anant's eyes that pierced my heart! We can conveniently hate that character, but just imagine the turmoil he is going thru!!!Ouch
Shaheer expressed Anant's feelings excellently!Embarrassed

yea i agree with u.. Anant is really going through a turmoil.  he is in big dilemma...  i think there are only very few ppl who is really trying to understand Anant...  yea it is true that by looking at Navya's expression i do feel bad but i felt more bad when i saw Anant's expression.   he couldn't convey his mind to Navya today.  character Anant is safe in Shaheer's hands. he is completely doing justice to the character...

Edited by shelly_nair - 25 May 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhsmitasmita

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

yea i agree with u.. Anant is really going through a turmoil.  he is in big dilemma...  i think there are only very few ppl who is really trying to understand Anant...  yea it is true that by looking at Navya's expression i do feel bad but i felt more bad when i saw Anant's expression.   he couldn't convey his mind to Navya today.  character Anant is safe in Shaheer's hands. he is completely doing justice to the character...
[/QUOTE]

My purpose of writing this post is to make my friends on this forum understand that anant does not deserved to be hated!thanks for agreeing with me on that!!!

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

[/QUOTE]

My purpose of writing this post is to make my friends on this forum understand that anant does not deserved to be hated!thanks for agreeing with me on that!!!
[/QUOTE]

even i was trying this since yesterday..  there are many ppl agreeing with us but they were really confused yesterday after watching today's precap.. i think by now all our friends might have understood this..

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index