Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Does he need to... I dont think so... Even without much of acting chops he is one of the top stars of today... He has 3-4 ATBB's 😉 out of which one was the most recent one and that too after about 2 decades in the industry and he is still going strong...

Awards ka kya hai... They are like return gifts after a bday party... Event mein aajao... nacho.. gaaoan..  camero ko smile karo aur awards le jao...

Look at Hrithik today... Where is he after so many FF and SD awards... A once rising superstar is considered a fading star today...

Yep... In short all of them have shortcomings...But the key is all the 3 Khans Aamir, SRK and Salman have survived this long and are still on top and jo unke baad aaye peeche hee rehgaye...
Kudos to them...👏

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Salman Khan Doesn't Know Acting... ??

1Maine Pyar Kiya198914,00,00,00066,92,00,000All Time Blockbuster

2Hum Aapke Hain Kaun199469,75,00,000123,00,00,000309,26,00,000All Time Blockbuster

3Dabangg2010140,10,00,000187,50,00,000-All Time Blockbuster

Without ACTING The ACTOR's 3 Movies GROSSED

==== 562+ Crores at The BOX OFFICE ========= 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Imagine agar ACTING kari hoti toh kitni income hoti... 😛
^^Bohut hota lekin woh karta kyun nahi jaar...😒😭
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Bhai ko acting nahin mangta. ATBB kafi nahin hai kya?
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆 koshish to ki bande ne yaar movies flop ho gayi
😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Bhai ko acting nahin mangta. ATBB kafi nahin hai kya?

aur waise bhi itne paise mein itnaich milenga
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Bina Karein ACC. 2 U... hi ITNA hai... Wohi hi hamaare liye kaafi hai...😆

What Salman's ACTING is... We Fans know it... just coz of 10-15 ppl sitting over here will say he don't act... he is dis n dat... won't make him lesser by any mean...

_________ Yahaan Bhi HOGA... Wahaan Bhi HOGA... ====== ab Toh Saare JAHAAN mein HOGA Kya... __________________

S A L M A N ____ K H A N ____ K A _____ J A L W A A ======== 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Salman will always be remembered more as the "Superstar" and masses "Hero." It's sad to see that fraternity had never appreciated his acting talent . His sincere performance in comedy or drama were never gotten the "due" as per say. If Shah's mediocre performance can get him awards then why didn't salman get any awards for his performance in Tere naam or the other movies. His performance oriented roles in love, baaghi, tere naam, garv, HDDCS, PKTDK, and phir milenge were never appreciated enough to be awarded for. Even his immortalized  character "Prem" was never nominated for any of the awards. I think he himself enjoy playing himself more than these character roles and audience seems to love him more in these maseladaar movies. 

At the end of the day, no matter what the opinions or truth behind his personal life, he will always be loved by his audience and the hysteria he creates in the small cities  and among the lower class people cannot be created by others. 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meena1

Anku.. you should be fast asleep..😆

I sleep @ 9AM Meena 😆😆😆 Get up @ 6PM 😆😆😆😆
For me, yes Salman Khan is known for his acting in some of his movies. All these roles did not necessarily have "path-breaking" acting, but still. 
Loved him in MPH, KKHH, HAHK, AAA, Saajan, Karan Arjun, Judwaa, JPKSHH, Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya, HSSH, KKHH, Biwi No.1, HDDCS, etc. Sighhh, Prem. Basically, I liked watching all his movies from the 90s. Most recent movie of his that I enjoyed was Danbangg (and no Meena, I don't have the flu).  😆

Awards mein kya rakha hai? Many have started to realize that all these award ceremonies are nothing less than a joke these days. We've seen how sometimes the most deserving candidates don't end up winning and the award goes to the ones who is not so deserving. I doubt that even Salman cares about awards anymore. He knows that he has immense star power and whether or not he wins any awards, his fans (and non-fans, to an extent) will still go watch his movies in theaters. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago