Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? (Page 43)

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
being awarded or not is a complete different thing...neither is it my concern nor do I know why he doesn't receive award for his acting...but I find it very rude to say that he can not act...I don't think he would have so many fans, so loyal fans if he knew nothing sort of something called "acting"...he is a very natural actor...just coz he doesn't play the typical crazy lover role doesn't mean he can not act...watch tere naam..I don't think anybody else would have been able to do justice to that film like he did...I am saying he is the best actor around, but he doesn't need to learn to act because he is already an actor!
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheendesigal90

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

being awarded or not is a complete different thing...neither is it my concern nor do I know why he doesn't receive award for his acting...but I find it very rude to say that he can not act...I don't think he would have so many fans, so loyal fans if he knew nothing sort of something called "acting"...he is a very natural actor...just coz he doesn't play the typical crazy lover role doesn't mean he can not act...watch tere naam..I don't think anybody else would have been able to do justice to that film like he did...I am saying he is the best actor around, but he doesn't need to learn to act because he is already an actor!

Fans? LOLThen how did KAT get such a huge fan followingEmbarrassed ? Donations ?LOL

that's your perception dear!
you may not like one's acting but other does...you don't like someone or something doesn't necessarily mean that person or thing is bad...makes sense?
I may not like KAT's acting but others may so I can't really talk about why she has a huge fan following...just coz I find her not a good actress doesn't mean everybody else would!!

and abt acting...lol so in all his movies, what was he doing? watch tere naam, kyun ki, maine pyaar kiya, hum dil de chuke sanam, hum saath saath hain, hum aapke hain kyun and the list goes on!!

anyway continue bashing!! that's all I have to sayBig smile
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Zaxo... Please ignore and move on... And idhar udhar ke sections ka baatein please take it to those sections and discuss...

Edited by -Maddy- - 26 May 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenOmnipotenceruky786

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

[QUOTE=Zaxo][QUOTE=KaJenYaianSanju]

Bashing?ROFL Look up that word in dictionary. .I think you are new to this forum .. Unlike other section, healthy discussions are appreciated here and calling someone a "basher" ,which you probably learned from some other place, is so not permitted. You could get a warning for that . 

Besides acting is not just about talking infront of camera. ..Its more than that. .Acting is having the emotion that best fits the scene. .And not just taking off shirts.LOL
are you kidding me? oh gosh!! the only thing you always say when you can not justify yourself is "you could get a warning for it"ROFL

neither have I said anything wrong nor I have used any offensive words...still if you wanna report me you are free to do soLOL...I just find your indirect threatening of giving warnings really funny!!!LOL

like I said earlier, just because you didn't find salman acting in tere naam doesn't mean I didn't find it either! I found him "acting"...I didn't call him the best actor...he is not the best actor doesn't mean he can't act!! it is an individual's perception at the end of the day!

Go to top