Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? (Page 16)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 23318

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Sallufan,  desu is not getting angry at you she is just giving her opinion. Sometimes when fans defend their favorite it comes out as being angry because we sound really passionate. She didn't call you names, that's when you can say she is being angry. She stated her opinion in respectful manner, where is the anger?

Am not even that huge fan of saif, but Salman never acted as good as Saif ever did! So I don't understand why we even comparing them!

And i agree with desu, if you haven't seen his films like omkara, than you can't base your opinion only in the films you have seen and are commerical...which in my opinion still exceeds what ever salman did in dabangg or wanted or what not!


Edited by beboholic - 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokrimonar.khoobsurat.gilmores

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Joined: 14 November 2007
Posts: 37429

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

DesiGal90

Be a Saif Ali Khan Fan... by writing insult comment u urself has lower the standard of Saif Ali Khan Fans... who thinks comparing him with other actor is insult...

Try To make Fans Not Haters... Apne Saifu Passion mein itna na kho jao ke koi dikhayi na de...

Take Care... Good Night :)
Umm what?
I have NOT insulted any other celeb. You should apply this to yourself. You're the one who brought in saif in the first place and insulted him.
 
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 53632

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Sallu desu is not getting angry at you she is just giving her opinion. Sometimes when fans defend their favorite it comes out as being angry because we sound really passionate. She didn't call you names, that's when you can say she is being angry. She stated her opinion in respectful manner, where is the anger? 

I Didn't ABUSE Saifu... even i didn't BASHED Saifu... i just teased "Desu" and here it comes...

Insult Comment ========= Lets See how passionate SAIF ALI KHAN Fans are here...in defending Saifu if who compare with Sallu is a INSULT... LOL



DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 53632

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

DesiGal90

Be a Saif Ali Khan Fan... by writing insult comment u urself has lower the standard of Saif Ali Khan Fans... who thinks comparing him with other actor is insult...

Try To make Fans Not Haters... Apne Saifu Passion mein itna na kho jao ke koi dikhayi na de...

Take Care... Good Night :)
Umm what?
I have NOT insulted any other celeb. You should apply this to yourself. You're the one who brought in saif in the first place and insulted him.
 

i never insulted Saif Ali Khan... i was just teasing u... as i very well know how passionate u r his fan... so i was just seeing ur reaction... if i would hve 2 make i would have made 1st... 

Can i know in what way it was a INSULT ???? u cud hve w8 for 1 minute 2 see if i was joking or not ??? but na... how could 1 ask If SAIF is a ACTOR or not... ???

Earlier i never bashed... not insulted SAIFU... but INSULT COMPARISON Comment is the 1 thing i cnt ABSORB which u made... just on ur fast reaction
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Joined: 14 November 2007
Posts: 37429

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
That's even more pathetic. That you purposely are trying ot instigate me by "bashing" my favorite. Atleast my opinion was not in bad intent or meant to instigate his fans.
You can be reported for trying to instigate fans.
But when I say "compariing saif and salman is an insult to saif in terms of acting", which is my genuine opinion, look how riled up you get.  
 


Edited by desigal90 - 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 28702

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Was Phir Milenge a good movie?

And Tere Naam..I dunno if I was too young for this movie or what but I HATED it..every second of it..every bit of it..Confused
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 23318

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by beboholic

Sallu desu is not getting angry at you she is just giving her opinion. Sometimes when fans defend their favorite it comes out as being angry because we sound really passionate. She didn't call you names, that's when you can say she is being angry. She stated her opinion in respectful manner, where is the anger? 

I Didn't ABUSE Saifu... even i didn't BASHED Saifu... i just teased "Desu" and here it comes...

Insult Comment ========= Lets See how passionate SAIF ALI KHAN Fans are here...in defending Saifu if who compare with Sallu is a INSULT... LOL





Sameer my post was for Sallufan not you! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I've known Deepika from the time she was seeing Ra

Author: sanober.   Replies: 6   Views: 1444

sanober. 6 1444 18 January 2010 at 3:08pm by Reemadoresyou
When Salman met Salman

2

Author: rhea_6   Replies: 11   Views: 13975

rhea_6 11 13975 02 June 2009 at 9:30pm by punjabi_qt26
Salman shuns Bruna - salman looking cute in d pic

Author: _Sano_   Replies: 1   Views: 7345

_Sano_ 1 7345 12 December 2008 at 8:37pm by ibelieveinpink
Salman-Ranbir at Salman Khan's Foundation

Author: MinzPie   Replies: 7   Views: 5688

MinzPie 7 5688 06 March 2008 at 5:28pm by --__Shireen__--
Salman Khan Out, Big B,Abishek,Srk,Salman

2

Author: tenyangzom   Replies: 15   Views: 8345

tenyangzom 15 8345 23 September 2006 at 11:21am by ar$hi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index