Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

^ Arre listen to the song and the verdict is @ 0:35.

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

πŸ˜†

That... was... brilliant. πŸ˜³
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg maya. haha aati nahi. You mean salman ko acting aati anhi.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

gana is not working - aati nahi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

lalixlily

Inna Gussa ???...πŸ˜†

Chill Relax... y u getting so much hyper as if wat_up has abused u ??

its her wish 2 hve opinion... wht 2 believe isn't it ?

Hi BB -

I was being a lil too harsh on wat - up...sorry for that..It's just I'm always surprised by fans's certainty about their faves..Maybe deep down I do envy that..I want to have faith in people it's just I can't πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
At least no rude words πŸ˜›
sorry for the harshness. 😊
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
being awarded or not is a complete different thing...neither is it my concern nor do I know why he doesn't receive award for his acting...but I find it very rude to say that he can not act...I don't think he would have so many fans, so loyal fans if he knew nothing sort of something called "acting"...he is a very natural actor...just coz he doesn't play the typical crazy lover role doesn't mean he can not act...watch tere naam..I don't think anybody else would have been able to do justice to that film like he did...I am saying he is the best actor around, but he doesn't need to learn to act because he is already an actor!
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

being awarded or not is a complete different thing...neither is it my concern nor do I know why he doesn't receive award for his acting...but I find it very rude to say that he can not act...I don't think he would have so many fans, so loyal fans if he knew nothing sort of something called "acting"...he is a very natural actor...just coz he doesn't play the typical crazy lover role doesn't mean he can not act...watch tere naam..I don't think anybody else would have been able to do justice to that film like he did...I am saying he is the best actor around, but he doesn't need to learn to act because he is already an actor!

Fans? πŸ˜†Then how did KAT get such a huge fan following😳 ? Donations ?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Zaxo

Acting ? Where did Salman act ? Show me that video pleasee!πŸ˜†

Acting is salman's only threat!πŸ˜†
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Fans? πŸ˜†Then how did KAT get such a huge fan following😳 ? Donations ?πŸ˜†

that's your perception dear!
you may not like one's acting but other does...you don't like someone or something doesn't necessarily mean that person or thing is bad...makes sense?
I may not like KAT's acting but others may so I can't really talk about why she has a huge fan following...just coz I find her not a good actress doesn't mean everybody else would!!

and abt acting...lol so in all his movies, what was he doing? watch tere naam, kyun ki, maine pyaar kiya, hum dil de chuke sanam, hum saath saath hain, hum aapke hain kyun and the list goes on!!

anyway continue bashing!! that's all I have to sayπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

that's your perception dear!
you may not like one's acting but other does...you don't like someone or something doesn't necessarily mean that person or thing is bad...makes sense?
I may not like KAT's acting but others may so I can't really talk about why she has a huge fan following...just coz I find her not a good actress doesn't mean everybody else would!!

and abt acting...lol so in all his movies, what was he doing? watch tere naam, kyun ki, maine pyaar kiya, hum dil de chuke sanam, hum saath saath hain, hum aapke hain kyun and the list goes on!!

anyway continue bashing!! that's all I have to sayπŸ˜ƒ

Bashing?🀣 Look up that word in dictionary. .I think you are new to this forum .. Unlike other sections, healthy discussions are appreciated here and calling someone a "basher" ,which you probably learned from some other place, is so not permitted. You could get a warning for that . 

Besides acting is not just about talking infront of camera. ..Its more than that. .Acting is having the emotion that best fits the scene. .And not just taking off shirts.πŸ˜†
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago