Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
aahhh...honestly i dunt really care much...he does act but its a different kind of acting...like the kind rajnikanth does...u know the OTT, silly, ridiculous, awsome fun kinda acting...

Nassirudin shah, om puri et all entertain in a different way and belong to a different set of audience...salman entertains in a different way, but yes, he does entertain. i believe as long as an actor can entertain, hes doing a good job.
Heck i even say katrina is acting because she is certainly entertaining me and the majority of the audience. 

I'd take a salman or a katrina over a lot of other "stars"... atleast they are honest towards their capabilities and deliver the best in whtever they can, rather than trying desperately to come across as "gr8 actor" material and epic failing miserably (cough* abhishek, deepika, sonam* cough) 

EDIT: and i dunt get why acting always has to be about playing morbidly intense characters, or playing a mentally challanged or playing a prostitute or playing a negative role. Acting can be as simple as earning a set of audience who can sit there and watch u for 2 odd hours. Thats it. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by Meena1

I like Saif more because his fans are more tolerable.. can't stand the other ones rabid fan(s)..πŸ˜›

_______

Originally posted by _VERSACE_

Chanel ka id? Okay, I'll come up with that once a pussy cat turns into a dog. Waiting...waiting...any chance of that happening?

^^^ 2 Times... i am being called as Rabid DOGS

Atleast i don't INSULT FELLOW MEMBERS by calling dem DOGS... ACTORS are bashed in the kind of topic this thread is made... goneforever makes new kind daily... if i bashed 1 actor den i am the culprit ??

Aww...you reported my post? LOL..i can't believe you're dwelling on the words i wrote, like, two days back. 'Kay I admit that pussy cat turning into a dog and kutta in billy's skin bit was out of line. Apologies.
But I still maintain the "rabid" bit because I wasn't using the term to imply that you're a dog. I find the way you go berserk over people as soon as they say sth against Salman very rabid in nature. That's all. Doesn't have anything to do with dogs. Trust me. 

Anyways, I find the way you dwell over my words funny...I am just messing around with you, man. don't read too much into them.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: masakaliii

Dont worry BB people know you're just having fun and i'm sure no-one is trying to insult you. I think sometimes there are communication problems on IF or people take things too seriously, everyone has their fave actors and actresses, no need to insult/get mad at their fans even if they arn't each others cup of tea. If you feel like you're being picked on BB then report it, but i think the use of the word 'rabid' was just meant to say that your a pretty die-hard sallu fan.

Exactly. And it's true for any online medium.
I've seen 'rabid' being used by many members here while referring to fanbois/girls in general. It means extreme and it's often unintentional. I believe it's the same case here.

That said, I don't think anyone should be ridiculed for being a fan just like you would like to be respected for your opinion against the actor. It works both ways.

I'm sure moderators dealt with the reports. Just forget it and move on, yaaron. Things get unnecessarily heated up here.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so whats the verdict πŸ€” salman ko acting aati hai ya jaati hai?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I do agree. Just as like when regular members criticize a star and we always say respect that members opinion. But we always overlook the fans. We also need to respect the fans on this forum and not call them names. 
Originally posted by: monar

salman ki acting kartey phat jatee haiπŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meena calm down. No need to leave IF.  I think when Bagarh was new here, people didn't know him well. (this is no excuse to call him dog, thats just plain rude. Nothing against dogs, I love them) but anyway they didn't know him as a person, so they called him dog. So now when he sees the word 'rabid' he sees it in term of dog.
Originally posted by: sheee

Meena calm down. No need to leave IF.  I think when Bagarh was new here, people didn't know him well. (this is no excuse to call him dog, thats just plain rude. Nothing against dogs, I love them) but anyway they didn't know him as a person, so they called him dog. So now when he sees the word 'rabid' he sees it in term of dog.

Bagarh looks for fight too .. He is no innocent.. He was commenting upon me and my "Liking" of someone's postπŸ˜†

I witnessed the whole topic . He was indulging into personal attacks.. πŸ˜† But still ... he rocks Bolly ForumπŸ˜†
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
^^^The difference though is Bagare never name calls anyone. By names I mean derogatory names. 

Anyway, before he accuses me of defending him, I will run out the back door. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago