Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
 he  neither knows acting skills properly nor dance ..
Salman Khan is an open threat to the following :-

1. Humanity
2. Acting
3- Dancing

BB you spend more time taking pot shots at other peoples posts than you do posting something relevant to the actual topic.

To the rest: Discuss whats being asked and move on.
Originally posted by preity*zinta

BB you spend more time taking pot shots at other peoples posts than you do posting something relevant to the actual topic.

To the rest: Discuss whats being asked and move on.

Everybody Does, I am not the SINGLE 1 spreading TERRORISM ??

Every Single Salman topic, so many ppl do sarcastic jokes taking potshots at me, calling me names... da difference is i dnt report small chats to admins...

It's simple chat, nothing else... 
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Salmaan can actually act.

Hmm, though i think he over reacts sometimes, but that doesn't mean he cant act. I mean, Look at his movies like wanted, Dabbang...In them he really acted well, I don't enjoy much of action movies, but sallu action movies are really worth watching. Pata nahi jaana jaayega k nahi, that's bollywood wish. 🤣
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Everybody Does, I am not the SINGLE 1 spreading TERRORISM ??

Every Single Salman topic, so many ppl do sarcastic jokes taking potshots at me, calling me names... da difference is i dnt report small chats to admins...

It's simple chat, nothing else... 

Then report it, or else topics will be shut down for every small reason sameer ji. She's just doing her duty.
Originally posted by Meena1

I like Saif more because his fans are more tolerable.. can't stand the other ones rabid fan(s)..😛

_______

Originally posted by _VERSACE_

Chanel ka id? Okay, I'll come up with that once a pussy cat turns into a dog. Waiting...waiting...any chance of that happening?

^^^ 2 Times... i am being called as Rabid DOGS

Atleast i don't INSULT FELLOW MEMBERS by calling dem DOGS... ACTORS are bashed in the kind of topic this thread is made... goneforever makes new kind daily... if i bashed 1 actor den i am the culprit ??
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by Meena1

I like Saif more because his fans are more tolerable.. can't stand the other ones rabid fan(s)..😛

_______

Originally posted by _VERSACE_

Chanel ka id? Okay, I'll come up with that once a pussy cat turns into a dog. Waiting...waiting...any chance of that happening?

^^^ 2 Times... i am being called as Rabid DOGS

Atleast i don't INSULT FELLOW MEMBERS by calling dem DOGS... ACTORS are bashed in the kind of topic this thread is made... goneforever makes new kind daily... if i bashed 1 actor den i am the culprit ??

That is NOT acceptable.
BB just report or PM someone on the dev team next time and they will look into it.
BB is so not at fault . .. .He is a fun guy .. . .Sallu bhai's IF representative .. 👏
Salman is an oke actor and good entertainer no doubt about that!!  Still people have their own opinion about certain actors and their acting!! As for the topic will he ever know for his acting! I don't think people really care about that to be honest. He has big fanbase and is a super star!  He made some good movies in the past.