Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't think Salman is a bad actor, he has tried different roles but they just didn't work for him. I think Salman is sticking with what he does best, entertaining the audience.

As for awards, honestly these days awards have become a joke. It is why many celebrities have lost interest in them. I think Salman is more satisfied with his fan following and success instead of award shows
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

aye hayeee Zeta i missed it..😆

2-3 ghante ke liye, don't go anywhere, Bagare is coming back with his revenge. He promised. 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

2-3 ghante ke liye, don't go anywhere, Bagare is coming back with his revenge. He promised. 😆

HAHAHAH.. im very much here..😆😆

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Sudhar ja...Sudhar ja. Kyun gaali khaane par tuli hai. It's B A G A R H E.😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
aacha on topic.. i think he is more of a masses actor.. he makes movies for the general people who want to go watch a movie and have fun for the 2 and half hour.. movies people could easily understand and i guess thats the reason they work.. he has done some acting based roles where Tere naam is an example and it was a money maker at the BO..he wears glasses at the back people do the same.. his name is Radhe people would love to be called Radhe.. his hairstyle in Tere Naam was a rage..everybody wants a Salman bracelet.. people buy his t shirts, watches watever has his name on it.. he knows how to present himself and thats wat he's been doing since years.. soo in short he is a people's star..😳😳

maya ki language main bole to (closet fan) 😆😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
lekin Zeta koi fake ID nahi.. bhaye maza nahi aaya..😆😆

i want a salmankabiscuit 😆😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
^ Arre nahin, Pulwasha.

1 BagarhBilla = 1000 tamannakichais. 😳

So really, one BB is way more than enough. No need for fake ids or any other fan(s) of Salman Khan. 😆
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ Arre nahin, Pulwasha.

1 BagarhBilla = 1000 tamannakichais. 😳

So really, one BB is way more than enough. No need for fake ids or any other fan(s) of Salman Khan. 😆

arey Shabz ik to banta hai boss..😆😆

baghare wo hai hi ooper..😆
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You guys are funny.

IMO Salman "use" to be a great actor back in the day when he put effort into it. Now that he is a big star and ppl love him he does not seem to put to much effort into his acting. 

He is a great entertainer don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching his comedies be it Dabang, wanted and now ready. But all these are the same type.

He is losing his touch. I don't like him as i use to. I wish he would impress me like he did in HAHK😍
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 This one and those chaddi buddi threads have been the most enjoyable threads in recent times... 😆