Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Where did I say he has phenomenal acting skills. If I want to see phenomenal acting skills like Maya said I will go and watch someone like Nasseruddin shah, Vinay Pathak etc... These guys are in it to reach teh top and most importantly sustain themselves at the top... And the Hatke roles however well they are promoted or not promoted  teh wudience is just not ready to see these guys in a hatke role... So they just stick to what their USP is...

Ok.. That was not promoted... how abt others... In recent times SKM was well promoted... Kya hua uska haal... In the past Kareena's roles she got all the critical acclaim for the hatke roles but the No 1 status was elusive... Why does she stick to these roles these days...Its bcoz these roles are what made her the No 1 today...Its bcoz she wants to hold on to it as long as it can hold...

Hatke karne ke liye puraa umar baaki hai...

Maddy this thread is about acting skills na? So why are people bringing in ATBBs and other stuff to justify or defend these celebs movies. If this thread was about star power then i would totally applaud what you said in there, but this thread is about acting skills, its like question kuch aur hai and most people are giving an answer about something which is not even relevant to the topic. 😆
Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

Saifu's AT-BBs are often multistarers..

which ones...?  i thought there are hits and blockbusters, but not sure about ATBB... ATBB ki buhat value hai, bhai... 😉 

waise, one of salman's ATBB is also a multi-starrer...!   😆😆   still, he has 3 ATBB's... so with one multi-starrer, that's till 3.5...!   😉😆😆😆
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This thread thread reminds me of Zainu's line @ a forum we were in together - 'without lifting a finger, getting what we ask for' OR 'kaam karein dusre, phal le jayein hum'.. 😆
Sure, Xeta lifted her finger and wrote few lines but the entertainment provided in return is much more than what she asked for I am sure. Like Xeta said, Salman ke saath Saifu ki bhi bashing... muft, muft, muft.
By the time we reach 50 pages, I am wondering if SRK+Aamir will get the attention too... Dont spare them please. Equal treatment for all :P

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

which ones...?  i thought there are hits and blockbusters, but not sure about ATBB... ATBB ki buhat value hai, bhai... 😉 

waise, one of salman's ATBB is also a multi-starrer...!   😆😆   still, he has 3 ATBB's... so with one multi-starrer, that's till 3.5...!   😆

mere AT and BB ke beeche mein Dash hai  😆 waise On the contrary Salman's ATBB created more opportunities for heroines in the movies than him,
Edited by monar - 12 years ago
I've to admit one thing. Katrina-Deepika-Kareena-Priyanka threads were becoming redundant. There's nothing more to write about current female stars. The topics on male stars are much more interesting. No wonder male stars rule Bollywood.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

This thread thread reminds me of Zainu's line @ a forum we were in together - 'without lifting a finger, getting what we ask for' OR 'kaam karein dusre, phal le jayein hum'.. 😆
Sure, Xeta lifted her finger and wrote few lines but the entertainment provided in return is much more than what she asked for I am sure. Like Xeta said, Salman ke saath Saifu ki bhi bashing... muft, muft, muft.
By the time we reach 50 pages, I am wondering if SRK+Aamir will get the attention too... Dont spare them please. Equal treatment for all :P

arey, even aamir and srk do not have the same number of ATBBs as salman... 😉  srk's ATBBs are invalid automatically because if salman had not helped him, he would be just be a speck...!   😉😆😆😆😆   and i need to think up of an excuse to invalidate aamir's ATBBs as well...!   😆😆😆😆

khaanon mein ek hi khaan... tees maar khan... oops, i mean... salman khan...!   😆😆😆

acting bhi ATBB aur film bhi ATBB...!   😆😆
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

mere AT and BB ke beeche mein Dash hai  😆 waise On the contrary Salman's ATBB made created more opportunities for heroines in the movies than him,

but saif doesn't even has one ATBB... sirf BB se kya ho ga...!  😉😆😆😆😆😆
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

arey, even aamir and srk do not have the same number of ATBBs as salman... 😉  srk's ATBBs are invalid automatically because if salman had not helped him, he would be just be a speck...!   😆   and i need to think up of an excuse to invalidate aamir's ATBBs as well...!   😆

khaanon mein ek hi khaan... tees maar khan... oops, i mean... salman khan...!   😆😆😆

acting bhi ATBB aur film bhi ATBB...!   😆😆

🤣🤣🤣

Ask any bhai fan.. they ll have an excuse in a matter of time 😆

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Maddy this thread is about acting skills na? So why are people bringing in ATBBs and other stuff to justify or defend these celebs movies. If this thread was about star power then i would totally applaud what you said in there, but this thread is about acting skills, its like question kuch aur hai and most people are giving an answer about something which is not even relevant to the topic. 😆

Arre... Lady gaga.. Woh toh iss forum ka khasiyat hai naa... Off topic discussion... 😆
Acting and salman are two ends of a pole . They can never be there simultaneously