Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

That's funny! 😆

Now it will be SAIF_EENA ======= Saifu + Kareena ====== How Funny i will b plz don't forget to see kal...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Kal SRK ki baari hai? 😭 But but..I don't have free time to defend him 😭😆😆
😆

Main Hoon Na! 😉😆
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Bagare tu ab tak yahin par hai??😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously, people do you know the defintion of acting?
Main acting ki baat kar rahi hoon, log box office ko andar le aate hain 😆

No wonder bollywood is in the dumps. People cnat even distinguish between the two aspects.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maddy

Oh..Ok... The so called performance oriented roles... All of them did try it out ... What happened... Like Akki said his 8 by 10 Tasveer dekhne 10 log bhi nahin gaye... Phir Milenge, Like Salman said kutta billi bhi nahin gaya... SrK's Swades... Execpt for a wow from a few ( yes I am one of them who loved Swades) it had no takers at the BO...
. . . .

Same with Salman...Before Wanted happened he tried other genres... It did not work... Then Wanted clicked and he knows what the audience expects from him... Thats is his USP... Why shld he even change a winning formula...

That's just it though. Winning formula =/= acting skills. He can make all the money he wants from the ATBB but the box office status of the movie doesn't mean he has phenomenal acting skills.

As for the failures of 8x10 Tasveer and the likes, it is a huge generalization (a tad glib as well) to say that they failed solely because of performance oriented roles. For one, 8x10 was never as agressively publicized or promoted as some of the other Akki's "comedies". If people don't know these movies are coming out, who will turn up to watch them?
Edited by ShadowKisses - 12 years ago
Thanks for telling me what it means ji!

Benefit of doubt to members should be given...not everyone makes posts to bash...even if they do that a lot...it's not always. Xeta does, and she admits it, posts to instigate at times...but not always ji...same with everyone else.

Awwein parah high karne vich ki milda aa ji?

Lets all go eat some Oreo cookies with milk lol
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Desu

Every post of urs is liked by ZAXO... yeh lo 1 supporter non-saif fan aaj hi mil gaya ðŸ˜†

Sameer, you saying ke he's the best actor ever and others who say he's not... would it prove anything, that too on an online forum...??

calling other people basher number one etc... isn't that insulting for other members, who are stating their own personal opinion...??   and Zaxo is free to do whatever he wishes...

ab you are not even listening to simran too... buhat buri baat hai...!  

and the topic is about salman... if you want, make a topic on srk, or saif, or whoever others you think are picking on salman... why ruin the topic...?  

nobody can debate salman's star power... it's inevitable, which proves your point of his atbb's... however, acting potential has nothing to do with the NUMBERS.. great acting would not gaurantee you a hit, and a blockbuster would not make you an ace at acting... FACT hai, mere bhai...!   😉😛😛
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Desu ðŸ¤— and Baghare...

Topic for you guys : 

salman khan needs to stop consuming drugs. uskay baad shayaad acting ker payee
LOL Sanam ji...I'm not a mod anymore so he doesn't have to listen to me...yeh aur baat hai ke even when I was a mod no one really listened to moi psh