Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

even i didnt like DABANGG only liked salman khans character a bit but not much..

Originally posted by: Emptiness

He did try to do something different with Phir Milenge, but it flopped big time.  Let's face it, the Indian audience is not at a stage where they can appreciate these types of films, whenever someone tries to do something different, most of the time it doesn't go down too well.

Like I said, Salman has found his hit formula, he's bringing the macho man back, Wanted and Dabangg worked because it had attitude, action and good songs, not because of the acting, or the story for that matter.

I personally didn't like Dabangg, but I can understand why it appealed to others.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kal wen i will Show how great SAIFU is a ACTOR... i am sure

Desigal90 will do this in front of pc

< Here i m pasting DESIGAL90 DP... Kambakht PC bhi nahin DIKHA RAHA >

DP to Bebo ki hai... Saifu ki nahin

Kaahe panga le liya... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail

woh iss liye i didnt watch them.. the promos looked boring๐Ÿ˜†
seen kurbaan.. but hmm felt actually asleep

Originally posted by: desigal90

Why did you ignore
Omkara
Ek Hasina Thi
Being Cyrus
Parineeta
Kurbaan
Love Aaj Kal

All these movies done in the same time period as the ones you listed, why ignore these onse and pick out the four that he played a lover in?.

Adios, this is about ACTING only. I'm not commenting on saif as a celeb or star. Simply in terms of acting, he has outshone his contemporaries. No one can take that away from him.

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If you havent even seen all of saif's films, especially the ones where he wowed the critics, you are not in any position to judge him as an actor. Simple

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

If you havent even seen all of saif's films, especially the ones where he wowed the critics, you are not in any position to judge him as an actor. Simple

Aji Haan... Nahin Sachi... ?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ISano thumbnail
plzz dont get hyp.. i dint want u to get anry on me..

i just said what i wanted..๐Ÿ˜ณ

and have the right 
coz im not bashing here๐Ÿ˜Š

ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

He did try to do something different with Phir Milenge, but it flopped big time.  Let's face it, the Indian audience is not at a stage where they can appreciate these types of films, whenever someone tries to do something different, most of the time it doesn't go down too well.

Like I said, Salman has found his hit formula, he's bringing the macho man back, Wanted and Dabangg worked because it had attitude, action and good songs, not because of the acting, or the story for that matter.

I personally didn't like Dabangg, but I can understand why it appealed to others.

How come SRK and Aamir get to find success in CDI, swades was a flop but it was a good attempt. Aamir experiments a lot, its not about acting in movies with a message or something, its about bringing in different shades of acting in movies. Salman is stuck with action and comedy and honestly he is not even that great in action movies, he is much more natural in comedies and in the romantic genre. He totally sucks at over dramatic stuff, he can't cry properly on screen and the biggest point is that he never seems to be "in character", he always acts like Salman khan in movies.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not annoyed. I'm also debating. I'm just saying, if you havent seen the films where he was at his best, you cant say he plays the same roles, becuase you're only choosing the ones you've seen.
So you cant say, he does the same thing, becuase its not true. You just havent seen the other films yet.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
DesiGal90

Be a Saif Ali Khan Fan... by writing insult comment u urself has lower the standard of Saif Ali Khan Fans... who thinks comparing him with other actor is insult...

Try To make Fans Not Haters... Apne Saifu Passion mein itna na kho jao ke koi dikhayi na de...

Take Care... Good Night :)
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sallufan,  desu is not getting angry at you she is just giving her opinion. Sometimes when fans defend their favorite it comes out as being angry because we sound really passionate. She didn't call you names, that's when you can say she is being angry. She stated her opinion in respectful manner, where is the anger?

Am not even that huge fan of saif, but Salman never acted as good as Saif ever did! So I don't understand why we even comparing them!

And i agree with desu, if you haven't seen his films like omkara, than you can't base your opinion only in the films you have seen and are commerical...which in my opinion still exceeds what ever salman did in dabangg or wanted or what not!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago