Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Desu, let's leave it and stay on topic...

It's opinion at the end of the day...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There's a difference. When Eraser and Dexter criticize an actor, they do it because its their GENUINE opinion. You "bash" just to annoy members.
That's the difference.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desigal90

Adios, tell me you saw,

Being Cyrus
Omkara
Ek Hasina Thi
Parineeta

Just these three films alone justify his talent.
And he's JUST as convincing in his romantic roles like Hum Tum, and comic roles like DCH and KHNH

Many appreciated his performance in Kurbaan and felt he was better than Kareena and Vivek. Even LAK was something different. And now Aarakshan and Agent Vinod.
Here's one actor who doesnt get bogged down in one genre. He's proven it time and time again.

Keep all this with u... MORNING mein kahin bhool na jaana...

KURBAAN ______________> Kal i will also tell u wht i was telling dat day... _______ No Doubt movie earned some money on 10 min HANKY PANKY Scenes they incorporated as ACTING Lessons...😆

________________ See u tomorrow DEAR __________ ALL THE BEST :)
desigal90 thumbnail
Their "hanky panky" scenes had more acting than Salman in his films.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree here.. saif isnt that good.. look what kinda films he did

dil chahata hai confused lover
hum tum .- confused lover
salaam namaste - confused lover
kal ho na ho - wierdo

he used to be side hero in all akshay kumar movies in 90s REMEMBER

even a show wasnt completed if akshay kumar wasnt there when saif ali khan was there

yeh mere nahin - Mayur ke shabd hain who used to take interviews on zeetv uk
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desigal90

There's a difference. When Eraser and Dexter criticize an actor, they do it because its their GENUINE opinion. You "bash" just to annoy members.

That's the difference.

Very Geniune ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Aamir is the only superstar who makes an effort to act, others are just inconsistent and  hardly take risks, or if they do take risks then the result is not always that great. SRK and Salman both were much better in the beginning, but later they started repeating themselves. SRK experimented successfully with Swades and CDI, but Salman stopped experimenting after Tere naam, which is quite sad. I still hope he atleast does one film with a director like Vishal bhardwaj or someone who can extract a non-superstarry kinda performance out of him, but it seems not many film makers are willing to take a risk with him and he himself will never have the courage to attempt something outside his comfort zone.

He did try to do something different with Phir Milenge, but it flopped big time.  Let's face it, the Indian audience is not at a stage where they can appreciate these types of films, whenever someone tries to do something different, most of the time it doesn't go down too well.

Like I said, Salman has found his hit formula, he's bringing the macho man back, Wanted and Dabangg worked because it had attitude, action and good songs, not because of the acting, or the story for that matter.

I personally didn't like Dabangg, but I can understand why it appealed to others.
ladygaga thumbnail
Desu overall he doesn't appeal to me. He is a good actor, but i don't wait for his movies or look out for them. Its like his existance in the industry doesn't matter much and he gets sandwiched between an array of superstars and some really good actors who are not superstars but can act.
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i agree here.. saif isnt that good.. look what kinda filsm he didnt..

dil chahata hai confused lover
hum tum .- confused lover
salaam namaste - confused lover
kal ho na ho - wierdo

he used to be side hero in all akshay kumar movies in 90s REMEMBER

even a show wasnt completed if akshay kumar wasnt there when saif ali khan was there

yeh mere nahin - Mayur ke shabd hain who used to take interviews on zeetv uk

Why did you ignore
Omkara
Ek Hasina Thi
Being Cyrus
Parineeta
Kurbaan
Love Aaj Kal

All these movies done in the same time period as the ones you listed, why ignore these onse and pick out the four that he played a lover in?.

Adios, this is about ACTING only. I'm not commenting on saif as a celeb or star. Simply in terms of acting, he has outshone his contemporaries. No one can take that away from him.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Haila BB! Itna gussa kyun, jaar?! Shaant ho jao. ðŸ˜†