Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Aamir is the only superstar who makes an effort to act, others are just inconsistent and  hardly take risks, or if they do take risks then the result is not always that great. SRK and Salman both were much better in the beginning, but later they started repeating themselves. SRK experimented successfully with Swades and CDI, but Salman stopped experimenting after Tere naam, which is quite sad. I still hope he atleast does one film with a director like Vishal bhardwaj or someone who can extract a non-superstarry kinda performance out of him, but it seems not many film makers are willing to take a risk with him and he himself will never have the courage to attempt something outside his comfort zone.
Originally posted by desigal90

Agreed.
Salman is a superstar, not an actor. He's a prime example of how the two can become independent of each other.

Shahrukh, Aamir, Hrithik, Akshay atleast try to dabble in differnet genres. (I'm doubting Akki nowadays but his recent taking  of Dawood's role might change things)

But Salman literally plays the same role with the same nautanki in everything. I miss the Salman of HAHK, his softer roles.

Kyonki, Tere Naam, and Phir Milenge were his only real roles in the past 10 yrs.

Get "READY" for my next thread... 

Will Saif ever be known for act in acting? 

😆
^Saif already is 😆 In fact I would say Saif is an actor..not so much a superstar though..He is the most versatile Khan..one who actually takes risks.. 😛Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
You really have no defense for Salman other than puting down other people's favs have you? Typical.
And yes, saif IS known for acting. Saif is NOT a superstar, he's an actor, and yes, very much known for that.
Langda Tyagi. If that isnt acting, then I dont know what is.
Originally posted by Emptiness

LOL@thread..

i remember watching an interview once where he admitted he can't act.. and frankly, i don't think he cares either, he's discovered his hit formula.. after Wanted and Dabangg, he knows the pulse of the audience, he's bringing back that attitude era of 70s, the type of dialogues that gets the audience whistling, the hero who can beat a dozen guys senseless, he's filling in that void.. but he should really stop plagiarizing.

but yeh, it would do him a lot of good if he could act 😆

Honestly, for the 1st time i like ur post... IMO it is ur View Point... 👏
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

She Wrote "BAGARH" only... but den she realize Aiffe Kaiffe Fpell Feek Fikh Foon.... 😆

Chal bye bye ta ta Bata, BagarHe. Mast rah. Aur topic pe tike rah. Bhai ko hamesha blockbuster banane ka. Phillums ho ya phorums.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
bagare: Please tell me it's a joke. I think in last five years, saif has shown most versatility than salman and sharukh combined together in their decade of work. Yes, saif ain't a big superstar like the other three but he is the best actor out of the four. He actually takes the pain to "Act" then use his star quality in his movies. 
Salman will never be known for his acting, but it does not mean he cant act.

When he is not too hungover to act and actually inetrested in a movie, he can do a decent job.
Originally posted by desigal90

You really have no defense for Salman other than puting down other people's favs have you? Typical.
And yes, saif IS known for acting. Saif is NOT a superstar, he's an actor, and yes, very much known for that.
Langda Tyagi. If that isnt acting, then I dont know what is.

Hey SweetHeart... Relax... i m nt like Dexter or Eraser... who need bashing to fulfil their entertainment  needs... .😆

i just wanna see ur reaction... as saifu ke liye kuch kaha nahin and aap bhadak gaye...😉

chill... :)
but you know gusy i guess salman khan is the only actor whose fans has adopted his movie dialogues into real life ..

like the break to banta hai boss from DKD

I used it when i said mitthai to banti hai boss . lol
and even use arey .. bla bla bla se yaad aaya..

and even use conphujh..