gkd 2 petition

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys feeling so bad gkd is ending wishes it could stay now i am going to be depressed from next week onwards missing all the dhagad dham. So why dont we file a petition after it ends i am very optimistic that gkd 2 may come on. thats what the fans of kmh did they bombarded them and kept bugging them after the show ended. we need everyone contribution so all you fans of ashish and tanvi plz file a petition on this forum. and also get everyone u know to reply on the petition. we need thousands of replies to get imagine tv to their senses. Thanks to everyone and good night

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Bhayyaji😃
Dont get depressed darling, please cheer up. Sooner or later , every show has to end na.
Dont worry u can see many more like GKD as Ashish there , me sure he will come up with something very interesting soon. Did u see his tweets thread?
Please have a look at the last few pages. It might make happy .
BTW what u like?Just GKD or Ashish and Tanvi?
Dont worry darling u can see from the beginning of the GKD again through You Tube, where u can see all the episodes of GKD. It certainly cheer u up when u feel to see GKD.😉😃
jnawaz thumbnail

Please discuss this and all other things related to GKD ending in the following thread.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678975

Topic Closed

GKD Dev Team