what have they got???

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So tomorrow is the day this wonderful show is going to end. Excellent acting by all the actors.
But I really want to analyze their journey. 
What both of them have got. One started from bottom and reached at the top. And other took over the inheritance and was already at the top but had to fight to sustain there. Right now both are at equal positions, two powerful man of india but are they really powerful. In the process of reaching at the top, they lost all the relationships one by one, their parents, their sisters, their best friends,  their wives and finally their children. They have everything money, bank balance etc but with no happiness. Even though both the men always wanted to outdo the other one, each one wanted to be at higher position than other but both Nawab Kabir khan and Aditya Raj Merchant are standing at same ladder of life, all alone yet still together. This is Kismat.
I dont know why I wanted to analyze this wonder ful series of these lives hence decided to write here.
Hope I have not bored you guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That is true! With this battle they have ended up being all alone. I thought i woudn't have to say this for ARM since i felt that his and Sapna's relationship was one of the strongest and bestest in terms of portrayal but unfortunately am saying it 😆 Great post btw! :-)

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post!

YRF has been coming out with fantastic shows, and the point that Kismat is coming to an end is too quick...

I love the relationship that ARM & Sapna shar together. She has always been a pillar of strength for him..

On the other hand, Kabir has always looked for ways to harm ARM, and now wants to spoil ARM's married life cuz his son is dating Kabir's daughter...But what about his own married life - no love, a relationship outside marriage?

Just to mention, everyone has acted awesomely well..!
manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good post really going to miss the show.Excellent acting by everyone.Just yesterday I saw Khalida the actress who plays Sapna in Infinity mall.She was in front of me in the elevator.She really looks very beautiful .Hope to see her in some good shows in future.
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 i hope to see her in a good show soon..

Originally posted by: manga3

Good post really going to miss the show.Excellent acting by everyone.Just yesterday I saw Khalida the actress who plays Sapna in Infinity mall.She was in front of me in the elevator.She really looks very beautiful .Hope to see her in some good shows in future.

wow u saw khalida..
she is a wonderful actress so graceful n looks great n almost everything..😊 hope to see her in a new soap soon 
fingers crossed to see her in a yash raj show..