Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FinalUpdate - Emotional Rollercoster - My thoughts (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Hi anju I was also moved by what Viren said. It is sad the way Nivedita likes wrapping Viren around her finger in the name of Love and I think no one had realized that Nivedita was so much affected by Divya's death. I also did not understand how can two wrongs make a right. She wants now to abort her own child and opt for sterilization because she thinks responsible for Divya's death, also because HL accused her of the same.
 I think every one should put their own children before going around and doing favours. Like I think at this point Keshav and NT Dadi should  tell HL that she should not have gone and accused Nivedita and they should cut all ties with her, after all at this point she is responsible.
 I actually liked the way Chanchal confronted Nivedita. She was happy yesterday when she thought Nivedita was pregnant yesterday. I think today she was not happy because she wanted to be the first person to know and not to know from Siddharth.  And the way she told her, it was evident she was responding to what Viren was going through. 

@bold - It was only shown in precap on Monday but yesterday if you look she only followed and stood there in the room and her face was not shown.. So do not believe precaps...

Edited by anjubala - 25 May 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thank u so much for the post...You have said it all.

Had tears seeing NivRen today... their pain...loved what Viren said that he is doing it for her love and that he want to have NivRen child out of love and not force...

As per Nivi's thinking...i believe Nivi thinks that because DD came to meet her...Nivi under guilt thinks that DD came because she wants Nivi to take care of Dwita... this is shown in Nivi's flaskback on Monday while talking to Viren and Nivi's  mentioning to Viren and DS in different words today...but we know that DD came to meet Nivi because DD wanted to ask for forgiveness...

Thinking about it...CT's have not shown NT dadi telling Nivi that she had a talk with DD and told DD the complete truth and that is why DD had gone to meet Nivi at the mandir and that is why DD's souls came to meet Nivi to ask for her forgiveness...CT's have also not shown that the Soods know complete reasof why DD went to meet Nivi...From Viren's dialogue to Nivi week before last during the DD's death track was that 'did you not hear dadi that DD is not angry with you and DD has realized her mistake' but CT's has not shown that the Soods, and NivRen know the details of what exactly NT dadi told DD and the what was DD'd misunderstanding...this only Sid and Nivi knew but why this misunderstanding they too do not have any clue 

Exactly Raj, nobody knows that NT dadi has told her the whole truth and she went to mandir to ask for forgiveness. This whole drama of Nivi needs to be known by NT dadi as soon as possible. This is insanity. Abhi Divya ki maut ka guilt hai phir zindagi bhar Viren ki khushi cheene ka guilt rahega..Yani, Nivi kabhi guilt se bahar hi nahin aa payegi... This is ridiculous.

Edited by anjubala - 25 May 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsINGCIVNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Anju.. CC truth probably is going to come form the horse's mouth itself that is CC mouth...she was in full force today and showed her true self to Viren (but i dont know how much did Viren noticed with his state of mind)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsINGCIVsamin6anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Anju.. CC truth probably is going to come form the horse's mouth itself that is CC mouth...she was in full force today and showed her true self to Viren (but i dont know how much did Viren noticed with his state of mind)

Yes, it will come out from her mouth itself in frustation when she will try her best to throw Nivi out of the house but nobody else will let her do it.. I do not think so Viren was in the state to get hold of what she meant by that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011NiViren-Raj

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Woww ANJU excellent post ClapClapClapI said it I feel good reading your posts and thanx for listening us for not leaving the forum .

I want the real face of CC will be revealed.

couter
Lire phontiquement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Very nice analysis, Anju! As I always say I understand better after reading ur analysis. I miss Milee's analysis too... Milee & her Sood brothers Smile

I didn't like the part where Nivi pleads(or forces ) Viren to sign the papers. When it comes to nivi, nobody forces on her they just put the thought forward & let her decide. Why the CTs r doing like this??
I re watched the last part, I feel that something starnge is going to happen. Hope Viren is not going to listen to CC this time. Until now CC could not get hold of Viren, today it looked like she did..

I so wish Nt dadi comes to know about this whole thing. So that she can tell nivi that Divya knew the truth about Nivi-Sid past & she came to appologize. Nivi will be relieved at least a bit.I wish they show this track.

Edited by Rani2011 - 25 May 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamssamin6anjaani07anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Very nice analysis, Anju! As I always say I understand better after reading ur analysis. I miss Milee's analysis too... Milee & her Sood brothers Smile

I didn't like the part where Nivi pleads(or forces ) Viren to sign the papers. When it comes to nivi, nobody forces on her they just put the thought forward & let her decide. Why the CTs r doing like this??
I re watched the last part, I feel that something starnge is going to happen. Hope Viren is not going to listen to CC this time. Until now CC could not get hold of Viren, today it looked like she did..

I so wish Nt dadi comes to know about this whole thing. So that she can tell nivi that Divya knew the truth about Nivi-Sid past & she came to appologize. Nivi will be relieved at least a bit.I wish they show this track.

Anjali, I am expecting the worst now so as to be mentally prepared.. Viren had enough and CC's instigations are going to have some effect on him this time as he first handedly witnessed that Nivi does not care about his and their happiness and is ready to give away everything..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011lamssamin6anjaani07

movie_sb Senior Member
movie_sb
movie_sb

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
excellent post and very well narrated with exceptional analysis of the characters...keep the good work flowing...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index