FinalUpdate - Emotional Rollercoster - My thoughts - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Anju.. CC truth probably is going to come form the horse's mouth itself that is CC mouth...she was in full force today and showed her true self to Viren (but i dont know how much did Viren noticed with his state of mind)

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Anju.. CC truth probably is going to come form the horse's mouth itself that is CC mouth...she was in full force today and showed her true self to Viren (but i dont know how much did Viren noticed with his state of mind)

Yes, it will come out from her mouth itself in frustation when she will try her best to throw Nivi out of the house but nobody else will let her do it.. I do not think so Viren was in the state to get hold of what she meant by that...
Woww ANJU excellent post 👏👏👏I said it I feel good reading your posts and thanx for listening us for not leaving the forum .

I want the real face of CC will be revealed.

couter
Lire phontiquement

Very nice analysis, Anju! As I always say I understand better after reading ur analysis. I miss Milee's analysis too... Milee & her Sood brothers 😊

I didn't like the part where Nivi pleads(or forces ) Viren to sign the papers. When it comes to nivi, nobody forces on her they just put the thought forward & let her decide. Why the CTs r doing like this??
I re watched the last part, I feel that something starnge is going to happen. Hope Viren is not going to listen to CC this time. Until now CC could not get hold of Viren, today it looked like she did..

I so wish Nt dadi comes to know about this whole thing. So that she can tell nivi that Divya knew the truth about Nivi-Sid past & she came to appologize. Nivi will be relieved at least a bit.I wish they show this track.

Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rani2011

Very nice analysis, Anju! As I always say I understand better after reading ur analysis. I miss Milee's analysis too... Milee & her Sood brothers 😊

I didn't like the part where Nivi pleads(or forces ) Viren to sign the papers. When it comes to nivi, nobody forces on her they just put the thought forward & let her decide. Why the CTs r doing like this??
I re watched the last part, I feel that something starnge is going to happen. Hope Viren is not going to listen to CC this time. Until now CC could not get hold of Viren, today it looked like she did..

I so wish Nt dadi comes to know about this whole thing. So that she can tell nivi that Divya knew the truth about Nivi-Sid past & she came to appologize. Nivi will be relieved at least a bit.I wish they show this track.

Anjali, I am expecting the worst now so as to be mentally prepared.. Viren had enough and CC's instigations are going to have some effect on him this time as he first handedly witnessed that Nivi does not care about his and their happiness and is ready to give away everything..
excellent post and very well narrated with exceptional analysis of the characters...keep the good work flowing...😊
WOW excellent post yaar i am speechless yaar you analyse sooo good yaar you  have a really good thinking yaar anju dii i must say its awesumm welcum back yaar we cant manage to lose you so welcum bac diii  i feel soo good after reading yur post it make me relieve  yaar sooo good keep it up
Hi Anju, loved ur analysis and agreed with ur points, ive posted my thoughts on Moni's thread and dont want to repeat it all but i think CC's words have finally got to Viren because like u say, he's seen it for himself now so that's why he is giving room to her words for the first time.

My thoughts for what'll happen tomoro is that Viren will cut in before Nivi states her decision and i think he will say he's leaving so that there will be no danger of her getting pregnant and there'll be no need for her to have the op either. This way CC wont get what she wants as well (cos she never does when she tries to intstigate him, it always backfires one way or another)

That's just what i think, i dont think a divorce will come into it because that means Nivi will have to leave the Sood house and i dont think Viren will do that to her or the family. Don't know tho, maybe im totally wrong!!
Thanks for coming back dear...
Anju I cant deal with separation anymore ... God I am so tired ...what the hell in the last 6 months they separated like every other month...isnt there anything else to show !!!!! Please anju please beg RS not to show another separation ... I will beg on my knees for that ...