Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

no support of ur husband means... (Page 2)

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
thanxx every1:D n kEEnkEEn, ur right, but still in sum cases a woman cant be strong without her partner...but i also want pratigya to fight for her rights n show amma's true colours to krishna!!

though i dont know, but i feel arushi will team up with chandu n tunna! n they mite reunite krishna n pratigya!! seeing yesterdays epi, chandu n tunna also looked very shocked by krishna's thoughts towards prats, so im sure they will do somehing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
agree wid u dii support of ur loveing one i mean of husband is very important that,s y she is fully heart broken and lost and mindblowing acting her expressions were so real

Miss_Random

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

yeaa she acted so well, i really felt sooo bad for her:( she couldnt do anything, everyone's eyes were watching her, poor pratigya, she didnt know whats going on with her, what amma is up to:( n the precap lukd also so sad for pratigya, she knows amma has a plan n she will succeed with her plans, she knows amma can do anything!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
See Abida...

When u see this Vulnerable Pratigya, your heart reaches out to her. But when you see the high and mighty Pratigya.. I don't know about you but I can proudly comment that I arrogantly turn my face away.

Pratigya who always thought she knows what to do.. is now lost, because the problem is relating to her marriage - she cannot jump in and command other soldiers how to fight their battle. Apne pe pari... tho... You gather
the rest sweetie..
Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

See Abida...

When u see this Vulnerable Pratigya, your heart reaches out to her. But when you see the high and mighty Pratigya.. I don't know about you but I can proudly comment that I arrogantly turn my face away.

Pratigya who always thought she knows what to do.. is now lost, because the problem is relating to her marriage - she cannot jump in and command other soldiers how to fight their battle. Apne pe pari... tho... You gather
the rest sweetie..

well yess, i believe a relationship must contain love n trust!! u must FEEL the pain of ur partner, without that no relationship can survive happily

carisma2

Go to top