no support of ur husband means...

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
no confidence in urself...thats whats happening with poor pratigya, she has no support of krishna, her luving husband😭 thats why she has lost it..i feel so bad for her...seeing today's epi, wen amma created a drama in front of everyone, i really felt bad for pratigya...superb acting by pooja, the expressions were so real, she knows that amma has the support of krishna n she cant win this battle without krishna, chahe pura gar kyu na sath ho, wen ur husband is not with u, ur LOST

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said sis.husband ki support k bina kabhi koi wife apni in-law me sukh-santi se nehi reh sakthi.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wit u abi darling. .it ws clearly visible on her face. .the desperatnes,d worry. .evrythng
Miss_Random thumbnail
i feeel so bad for pratsss,...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

no confidence in urself...thats whats happening with poor pratigya, she has no support of krishna, her luving husband😭 thats why she has lost it..i feel so bad for her...seeing today's epi, wen amma created a drama in front of everyone, i really felt bad for pratigya...superb acting by pooja, the expressions were so real, she knows that amma has the support of krishna n she cant win this battle without krishna, chahe pura gar kyu na sath ho, wen ur husband is not with u, ur LOST

Abi darls, u said it all, nothing more to add than this...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poor prats no wife can stand without husband support  thats why they are called life partners they need eachother support in everything and here prats husband is not supporting her.Pratigya's defeat was visible on her face and yeah pooja really acted that scene well.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Na na, Abida!!!!!!
This is Pratigya we are talkin about isnt it?
and before that a Starplus lead heroine!!!!!!!

They can never be lost without their patis!!!!!

Pratigya is just goin through a bad phase...one bhaashan from her Dad and that steely look of determination will be back - pati or no pati!!!!
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
well said jab husband ka support hi nahi ha to kaisa jeetna pratigya aj tak jo bhi jung jeeti ha wo husband ka support say jeeti ha laken is baar no support of husband yeah she will lost this battle..
Miss_Random thumbnail
thanxx every1:D n kEEnkEEn, ur right, but still in sum cases a woman cant be strong without her partner...but i also want pratigya to fight for her rights n show amma's true colours to krishna!!

though i dont know, but i feel arushi will team up with chandu n tunna! n they mite reunite krishna n pratigya!! seeing yesterdays epi, chandu n tunna also looked very shocked by krishna's thoughts towards prats, so im sure they will do somehing!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u dii support of ur loveing one i mean of husband is very important that,s y she is fully heart broken and lost and mindblowing acting her expressions were so real