India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

no support of ur husband means...

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
no confidence in urself...thats whats happening with poor pratigya, she has no support of krishna, her luving husbandCry thats why she has lost it..i feel so bad for her...seeing today's epi, wen amma created a drama in front of everyone, i really felt bad for pratigya...superb acting by pooja, the expressions were so real, she knows that amma has the support of krishna n she cant win this battle without krishna, chahe pura gar kyu na sath ho, wen ur husband is not with u, ur LOST

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100ninahegdelakshmi_paiidreeskhan123AziyaFallen Staranna44Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanampiyarapiyarib2011Anondo.Rbabithajpooja-menoncarisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
well said sis.husband ki support k bina kabhi koi wife apni in-law me sukh-santi se nehi reh sakthi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Agree wit u abi darling. .it ws clearly visible on her face. .the desperatnes,d worry. .evrythng

Miss_Random

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i feeel so bad for pratsss,...
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

no confidence in urself...thats whats happening with poor pratigya, she has no support of krishna, her luving husbandCry thats why she has lost it..i feel so bad for her...seeing today's epi, wen amma created a drama in front of everyone, i really felt bad for pratigya...superb acting by pooja, the expressions were so real, she knows that amma has the support of krishna n she cant win this battle without krishna, chahe pura gar kyu na sath ho, wen ur husband is not with u, ur LOST
Abi darls, u said it all, nothing more to add than this...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Poor prats no wife can stand without husband support  thats why they are called life partners they need eachother support in everything and here prats husband is not supporting her.Pratigya's defeat was visible on her face and yeah pooja really acted that scene well.

babithaj

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Na na, Abida!!!!!!
This is Pratigya we are talkin about isnt it?
and before that a Starplus lead heroine!!!!!!!

They can never be lost without their patis!!!!!

Pratigya is just goin through a bad phase...one bhaashan from her Dad and that steely look of determination will be back - pati or no pati!!!!

tanudrashti

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
well said jab husband ka support hi nahi ha to kaisa jeetna pratigya aj tak jo bhi jung jeeti ha wo husband ka support say jeeti ha laken is baar no support of husband yeah she will lost this battle..

Go to top