Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) (Page 104)

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 4641

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bowya

Originally posted by aamina1010

Diyaloveskinny. Love it
Hi Bowya

<div></div>hai aamina...Smile

You enjoying your weekend

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 7753

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by wadi..doll

so wat you all would like to see in ccbm before it finish


I want to see lotsss of Romantic scenes between Nivren and also want to see their happiness after knowing they are gong to become Parents, and how they react specially Viren, IWhat all he does for his Nivi Jaaan

oh  diii kaho na list toh khatam hi nahi hoti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 17528

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

so wat you all would like to see in ccbm before it finish
 I  want to see nivi,viren's date,,, more and more romantic scenes and their baby,,,, nivi's kiss on viren's cheek...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16607

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bowya

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by bowya

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Thanks Usha,  AM happy U liked it, So now u all know its me, 

Hi Bowya how r u Sweetie,
not fine di,,,, what happened to our forum,,,, i had came here from morning itself but no one is here,,,,, i just gone to read some FF,,,, missed you a lot,,,,,, How are you di???? your sister had visited your home????


Was Busy Dear whole day,  at my cousin's place Dear, Yes my sis is here only,   she will go back tomorrow,Cry
oh sad,,,,,,, but you guyz enjoyed this weekend alot right????? that memories are already written in your heart,,,,, don't feel di,,,, hum he na aap keliye... just smile di,,,,, mere liye pls...


Ok Dear am smiling,  Dont worry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-wadi..doll

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 17528

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by bowya

Originally posted by aamina1010

Diyaloveskinny. Love it
Hi Bowya

<div></div>hai aamina...Smile

You enjoying your weekend
no yaar,,, this weekend is very bore... what abt you????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16607

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Jaanus Going for Dinner will be back in some time, My COusin came to call us, SO am going will come later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 4641

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by wadi..doll

so wat you all would like to see in ccbm before it finish

NivRen scene in the rain.

ohhh you took what was in my mind yaar i wud want a scene like that yaar i am dying yaar hope they bring it yarrr
kulsum great minds think alike

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dolllove_never_dies

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 17528

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by bowya

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by bowya

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Thanks Usha,  AM happy U liked it, So now u all know its me, 

Hi Bowya how r u Sweetie,
not fine di,,,, what happened to our forum,,,, i had came here from morning itself but no one is here,,,,, i just gone to read some FF,,,, missed you a lot,,,,,, How are you di???? your sister had visited your home????


Was Busy Dear whole day,  at my cousin's place Dear, Yes my sis is here only,   she will go back tomorrow,Cry
oh sad,,,,,,, but you guyz enjoyed this weekend alot right????? that memories are already written in your heart,,,,, don't feel di,,,, hum he na aap keliye... just smile di,,,,, mere liye pls...


Ok Dear am smiling,  Dont worry
not enough di,,, need a big smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-wadi..doll

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index