Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 108

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope viren take nivi to some place tomorrow. Because in precap nivi doubt manasi... hope viren change her mind and takes her out there nivi faint, viren take her to the same dr. and dr will say viren u are going to be father... nivren happy... return home...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true hye gals what i found werid was that neither ks not nt dadi came to make nivi understand not to go through with the operation 
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😭😭😭

just read in our local newspaper...power cut from 2 to 4 this week
oh no
roops82 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hi Roopa, u ra back?  Hope u enjoyed the marriage? Able to watch last week episodes? 

Yes Usha..i am back..wedding was good dear, enjoyed it..I dint any episodes of last week..seems to be good episodes..i must watch it..

How is Manasi??? who is she?? Is she from Bhaiji gang to take revenge?
Alphabet26 thumbnail
I don't want nivi's pregnancy ..to delivery happens in 2 weeks like DD's.  I want a bit longer so hoping to get the good news by today / tomorrow... 

Raj remember i told u earlier, in Mahaepisode hope we get godh bharai or good news of nivi's pregnancy..πŸ˜‰
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

as per article also, all things r sorted out b/w nivren.it means cc wont b able to create any problems for nivren.

i think nivi wil keep an eye over maansi in 2days epi

I am happy to read the article... But how much we trust it.. This same TB buzz said CCBM ending in the last week of may and now they say June 16 and how ca. There be two maha epi inone month .. The only thing I want to be true is NivRen together
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rshree1182

Yes Usha..i am back..wedding was good dear, enjoyed it..I dint any episodes of last week..seems to be good episodes..i must watch it..

How is Manasi??? who is she?? Is she from Bhaiji gang to take revenge?

Don't know anything about manasi, Roopa.  If u want u can watch part 2 of tuesday episode (there will be a guest room scene) and friday's episode. Rest u can read the LU. πŸ˜Š
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hope viren take nivi to some place tomorrow. Because in precap nivi doubt manasi... hope viren change her mind and takes her out there nivi faint, viren take her to the same dr. and dr will say viren u are going to be father... nivren happy... return home...

Usha this will be great scene if it happens😳
UZIS thumbnail

hey usha
gud thinking dear
do u remember the dialogues of sid n viren to nivi in fri epi
those dialogues, i think , were used by u,diya n raj while discussing on thread

lage raho...com with more nice dialogues so that CTs wud get more ideas frm u all
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't want nivi's pregnancy ..to delivery happens in 2 weeks like DD's. I want a bit longer so hoping to get the good news by today / tomorrow...

Raj remember i told u earlier, in Mahaepisode hope we get godh bharai or good news of nivi's pregnancy..πŸ˜‰

The last epi ending in godh bharai that would be nice and I want Sid also to get a girl