Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Diya di how is the baby... How was his ceremony? Hope all went well:)

Baby is fine Dear, How much I love him,   Ceremony also was excellent,   and all went off  Well
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bye Aamina... Good night swti. Have sweet dreams.
Kulsum I watch movies when my dad is not around. Lol my favorite actor and actress is NS and KM. They will put bollywood actors off:)
Kulsum you are schooling?

ohh diii you jus lyk me i watch movies when my dad is not around yaar lollol but why you watch wen hes not around ... my fav is salman khan but actress i love all but have a soft korner for kat
yeh they do put off bollywood actors
nah dii i finish school and now i take islamic classes
dyhardfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Baby is fine Dear, How much I love him, Ceremony also was excellent, and all went off Well

That's great di... His so lucky to have you in his life:)
dyhardfan thumbnail
Kulsum my dad is very strict, he doesn't like us to watch TV and all. That's nice school is over:) welcome to the big bad world.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

That's great di... His so lucky to have you in his life:)

My Nephew is my small Baby Dear, And I love him sooo much
wadi..doll thumbnail

Kulsum my dad is very strict, he doesn't like us to watch TV and all. That's nice school is over:) welcome to the big bad world.

yeh my dad is strict if hes watching and we watch is okay but we cant watch anything wat we want wen hes there yaar we have to watch it alone wen hes not home
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
When I was in school my Dad was strict  but he would never stop me from Watching TV,  I would watch certain Shows,  and during exams I used to never watch TV,   he would never tell me, Now am doing my MA,  But still I only wath CCBM and Pyar ki Yeh Ek Kahani, But one thing is sure, he never stops me from watching these two shows, because now I never watch tv arpart from these 2 shows,
wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

When I was in school my Dad was strict  but he would never stop me from Watching TV,  I would watch certain Shows,  and during exams I used to never watch TV,   he would never tell me, Now am doing my MA,  But still I only wath CCBM and Pyar ki Yeh Ek Kahani, But one thing is sure, he never stops me from watching these two shows, because now I never watch tv arpart from these 2 shows,

wow diii cool  my dad is strick and not strick when its tym to joke he joke it s not that angry young man type
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

wow diii cool  my dad is strick and not strick when its tym to joke he joke it s not that angry young man type

Yes Dear even my dad is like that,  When time is for studies he is strict  but as a break he allows he to see TV
wadi..doll thumbnail
so diya di whos yur fav actor n actress in bollywood ?