Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aamina1010

Hi diya sweetie.
I dont mind if it's Neha or parul opposite kinshuk

hey si diay dii and aamina dii who would u prefer to see kinnu if he is in bidaai 2...kinnu and neha?or kinnu and parul?
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like both Neha and parul but would prefer for kinshuk and Neha to be together in bidaai2 I just love KinHa as a couple.
God knows who rs is planning to have in the show bit might be a total new cast altogether
dyhardfan thumbnail
Hello everyone:) Wadi_doll sorry don't know your name dear. Love the idea of of Bidaai 2 with KM and NS
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey anyone here, Sorry am going on and off,  Was busy,  Now am free hopefully
wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamina1010

I like both Neha and parul but would prefer for kinshuk and Neha to be together in bidaai2 I just love KinHa as a couple.
God knows who rs is planning to have in the show bit might be a total new cast altogether

i knw yaar both look very good with kinnu but dnt knw ..but i have a feelinf that kinnu will be in bidaai 2..but nt shore with who parul aor neha ...something frm ma heart telling me kinnu will be in bidaai 2..lets seee...
wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Hello everyone:) Wadi_doll sorry don't know your name dear. Love the idea of of Bidaai 2 with KM and NS

hey am kulsum ...am frm grenada ,...wat bt u ?
ohh yh hope kinnu is in bidaai 2 but dnt knw wih who...so u would like to see him with neha ..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey what if they cast Kinha and KInrul together, I mean Kinshuk as Twins,  Suppose one called Ranvir and other brother called Rajvir, and they are paired opposite Parul and Neha, Imagine we will get both our favorite Jodis one time
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Shamz Sweetie she is Kulsum, Its her whom I confused U yesterday😆
wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Hey what if they cast Kinha and KInrul together, I mean Kinshuk as Twins,  Suppose one called Ranvir and other brother called Rajvir, and they are paired opposite Parul and Neha, Imagine we will get both our favorite Jodis one time

ohhh meri diya diii hopw that also i am laughin 🤣🤣lolz but good idea gonna get our favourit 1 time ..love it loolololoiolollol
🤣
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

i knw yaar both look very good with kinnu but dnt knw ..but i have a feelinf that kinnu will be in bidaai 2..but nt shore with who parul aor neha ...something frm ma heart telling me kinnu will be in bidaai 2..lets seee...

I hope your feeling becomes reality. Although it does make sense. Ccbm will be ending and kinshuk will be free and rs thinkin of bringing bidaai 2 back. So it does make sense for kinshuk to be a part of bidaai 2. I just hope we don't have to wait for too long