NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
hey preetha

cant expect anything proper frm cts as far as revelation of cc jw hl's truth is concerned
they can do all this in fast forward mode as they did before as well(remember dd's pregnancy track)
i m thinking abt raj
how wil she feel after hearing this news
what all she did for saving ccbm
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

hey preetha

cant expect anything proper frm cts as far as revelation of cc jw hl's truth is concerned
they can do all this in fast forward mode as they did before as well(remember dd's pregnancy track)

KM Right but at least we will get to see NIvren Baby scene, We all wanted this and happy to get it Dear
Originally posted by friendforall

They will move fast right Dear, because they have to cover sooo many tracks,  But am sure they will do it,

i hope they cover tht..its one track tht needs to be covered before show ends..but i wanted it to happen slowly but now tht wont happen..when they started aditya track of him losing job i thought they were going to show tht he joins sood and then he is framed by jw and then ful truth comes out and HL also repents..but now dont think that will happen anymore

i m thinking abt raj
how wil she feel after hearing this news
what all she did for saving ccbm

I have already PM her Dear as she told me to inform her the moment we get a news of the show ending,  She will be sad but at the same time Happy  as its ending with NIvren and also Nivren Baby

hey preetha

ya..it was like within a fraction of a second all happened..when it started and ended ddnt realize..but tht should not happen with this track..this is the most imp track of the show..but happy tht they r showing nivren baby

KM Right but at least we will get to see NIvren Baby scene, We all wanted this and happy to get it Dear
yes dear
we all want all this to see
ok girls i need to go to sleep..2moro is hectic..need to do packing as im going back to muscat on monday..
Hey another thing, CC will not be able to separate Nivren ,  as per the article they will remain happy

I have already PM her Dear as she told me to inform her the moment we get a news of the show ending,  She will be sad but at the same time Happy  as its ending with NIvren and also Nivren Baby
hey raj wud b able to read pm n all .i mean she wud hav access to net