NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

CT's gave good episode y'day after a long time, and TB spoiled that by giving news like this... In 15 episodes they are going to show CC truth, HL, Adithya jobless, nivren baby, mansi... i think this 15 days goingto be jet speed ...😆 
yes dear,, with in this days,,, nivi deliver a baby and dwita will going to school...😆
In TB article they mentioned KM told they don't know the last day of the shoot, that mean the actors know the show going to end...
Originally posted by bowya

yes dear,, with in this days,,, nivi deliver a baby and dwita will going to school...😆

Good, instead of leap they are finishing now, i am happy to learn that in the coming episode nivi will be pregnant, but i want nivi to deliver twins ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by doot

gtg..bye all

Bye Preethi, See u tomorrow

Good, instead of leap they are finishing now, i am happy to learn that in the coming episode nivi will be pregnant, but i want nivi to deliver twins ðŸ˜‰
hahahha,,,,, one girl and one boy?????? hope she will get pregnant in next week itself... 😉
Originally posted by doot

gtg..bye all
bye preethi...😊
Originally posted by bowya

hahahha,,,,, one girl and one boy?????? hope she will get pregnant in next week itself... 😉

It has to happen next week bowya, atleast the pregnancy time of 9 months can't end with couple of episodes, i want atleast 2 weeks, hope on Maha episode, June 4th (if there is one) we get godh bharai of nivi. ðŸ˜³
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
I think everyone gone, ok bye me too going will see u all later or  tomorrow.

It has to happen next week bowya, atleast the pregnancy time of 9 months can't end with couple of episodes, i want atleast 2 weeks, hope on Maha episode, June 4th (if there is one) we get godh bharai of nivi. ðŸ˜³
[/QUOTE
let us see dear,,,,,,,,, mahaepisode is on 4th june...but i want one more maha episode and that will be the end of CCBM,,, like tere liye and bidaai...
Edited by bowya - 12 years ago
u r right Usha, within 15 days all things wl be shown in jet speed😆 i too hope nivi deliver twins,time to catch nivren scenes now again, wl miss these guys more