NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Resham*

nw they r ending let CC's deeds be opened, I truly want to c Viren confronting his mom and dad

not dad coz he ran away with someother women coz of cc๐Ÿ˜†...tats y he is nt appearing in this shows these days๐Ÿ˜†...i think mansi is tat gal๐Ÿ˜†
hi bowya

me crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lj
now rocking writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u r rocking my dear๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
congrats

Girls pls dont cry, I knw the feeling is terrible, and more so by nt able to c KM soon bt if they hd extended it they wd hv messed up yet again with Nivren

In a way I m happy tht the show is ending, they messed it big time, plus i hate to see KM in the afternoon show

True Resham, When they started the nivi's operation track everybody was telling to end the show, now they back to the better track and they are planning to end.  Only 15 episodes left.
dont expect too much resham... it's da stupid CVs we'r talkin abt here...
they'r simply good for nothing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
bad news,,,,,,, hope they end with niviren and their baby...

Girls pls dont cry, I knw the feeling is terrible, and more so by nt able to c KM soon bt if they hd extended it they wd hv messed up yet again with Nivren
ok dear

but i can see myself๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i don't want it to end guys am sooo sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ can't even type ok guys can't chat am feeling headache now and pain in my stomach sorry guys forgive me can't chat 
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

hi bowya

me crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lj
now rocking writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u r rocking my dear๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
congrats

y dear????? what happened????
nadz btr nt spk abt CT's, thts why prob they went with this trk and opened up Sid ๐Ÿ˜†