Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: love-mystery

usha diya what is the time there?

LJ here its  22.43
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Yes Lj, but i miss Raj very much today, if she saw the episode she will be jumping because of nivren coming close together...πŸ˜‰

ya usha u c raj , u , diya , nadz, preethi ,many of u r rocking the thread when some one of u become unsent  will be easy to notice that ... i miss raj sooo much today hope she is enjoying her trip πŸ˜ƒ
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ya usha u c raj , u , diya , nadz, preethi ,many of u r rocking the thread when some one of u become unsent  will be easy to notice that ... i miss raj sooo much today hope she is enjoying her trip πŸ˜ƒ

Usha Jaan dont worry I have PM her the updates, she told me to PM her the updates everyday and when she gets the chance she will read the updates,   and I will also keep her updated
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

usha diya what is the time there?

Lj i think our time is same, its 9.46 here. for diya it should be 10.46, right diya πŸ˜Š
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Usha Jaanu I think the day Viren leaves the house and goes away telling off CC that he hates her and he will never live under the roof of the people who hate his wife, 

diya u c verin said that before he can just make suprised holiday to nivi and he will not tell her any thing until they will go farr😳 ... usha cc change i gess she must have an accident  and nivi will take care of her and others ignore her ... hey guys where isverin ki father?πŸ˜•
😳
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Lj, if she read the update of today she will enjoy her weekend very much. Becaue even y'day we got sad nivi, viren scenes, but today its different. 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
diya i can't like u jannn but i love u sooo much

usha right we have the same time
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
ya usha i think she can enter by phone ... hope that dear she read them ...ya usha today nivi do gud job i love when every one of them feed the other waaaw love it 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Lj i think our time is same, its 9.46 here. for diya it should be 10.46, right diya πŸ˜Š

Yes Dear it s 22.51 now here, I think U r 1 hr behind Mauritius

Alphabet26 thumbnail

diya u c verin said that before he can just make suprised holiday to nivi and he will not tell her any thing until they will go farr😳 ... usha cc change i gess she must have an accident  and nivi will take care of her and others ignore her ... hey guys where isverin ki father?πŸ˜•
😳

Only ct's know where is JW. πŸ˜† whenever there is a pooja in the house he will be there.  Hope we get pooja soon in sood house as everything is getting settled, nivi is also not doing anything like operation... hope we get pooja in the next week. πŸ˜†