Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: love-mystery

oh ...ok πŸ˜† great why u not invite usπŸ˜† am just kidding

LOL sure babes! You should,  I'll keep a special place for my kinshukians heheh x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

*Faints* Yep yep Kinny was ultra hot as usual hehe...I didn't want him to take that Teal colour shirt off hehehe I was like NAHIII when changed...but then in his other shirt he still looked mega mega hot!! heheh
and a NivRan hug *jealous jealous* I was like Nooo KInny you're only mines lol! x

Hey Dear I have always told U he is only urs, He is only doing his Job by hugging Nivi and its not real Hug Dear, the Hug he gives U is the real one, So just relax,  dont worry he is only yours, and no one can snatch him from UπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  No even meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinha123

kinny is always hot ...watever he wears he luks hot only
i lyk him in black da most he luks super duper hot
ya man i m jealous of nivi ...everyday she gets to hug kinny *burnin*

Ditto KInny is super Hot in anythign me and the KrAzZy 5s a while ago discussed that he would even looke MEGA hot in Dobby's clothes LOL x

ano what ya mean sweetie, I was SO jealous *heartache* How dare she hugs him heheh x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

heheheh I always have a great day at college, my friends and classmates are like my family hehe. Our class is shockign though seriously endless banters with each other, but i love each and everyone on them. this is our final year together though πŸ˜­

Oh Dear I understand U Dear how it feels to separate from friends,  even most of  my friends who were in BA with me are not in MA,  very few of them are here with me, I miss all my friends a lot Dear, 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Dear I have always told U he is only urs, He is only doing his Job by hugging Nivi and its not real Hug Dear, the Hug he gives U is the real one, So just relax,  dont worry he is only yours, and no one can snatch him from U😳  No even meπŸ˜†

Awww Diya *big hug* Love youuu I feel better after what you said...KINNY KINNY KINNY IS MINESS *Anishu faints*  heheh x
Sach kaha Diya, it was a part of his job heheh x
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Ditto KInny is super Hot in anythign me and the KrAzZy 5s a while ago discussed that he would even looke MEGA hot in Dobby's clothes LOL x

ano what ya mean sweetie, I was SO jealous *heartache* How dare she hugs him heheh x

ya he is da hottest
he luks mega hot wen hes shirtless 😍
hai main mar javan
its k dear it is just onscreen
bt srsly neha gets to hug him almost everyday *jealous*
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Awww Diya *big hug* Love youuu I feel better after what you said...KINNY KINNY KINNY IS MINESS *Anishu faints*  heheh x
Sach kaha Diya, it was a part of his job heheh x

Right Dear now U keep smiling and dont feel jealous,  he is all urs, Ok 😳.

Hey where is Sakeenu,
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

heheheh I always have a great day at college, my friends and classmates are like my family hehe. Our class is shockign though seriously endless banters with each other, but i love each and everyone on them. this is our final year together though πŸ˜­

not feel the same here u c my friends treat me as am different from them ... hope we and nivern fans in the same collage😭
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

LOL sure babes! You should,  I'll keep a special place for my kinshukians heheh x

ok jann will surely come LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
guys am love his smile waaaw and his eyes just killing mee oh am died