NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
hi D, LJ & swetz

i see usha's not here... 
Originally posted by love-mystery

nadzzz meri jannn u forget me😭 i love u sweeti how r u ?

nadz ya sid try to make nivi realized that she can take care of dwethi and be with verin and get another baby he wants her to go out of the shock of dd death and he uses this mansi

how can i ever forget u munchkin ðŸ¤—  

i knowww i really wanted sid to get married to somebody so nivi would finally give priority to viren... we'v got some what good epi today and da latter part sucks...

dis big hug's for u...

thanxxx nadzzz

ya and we have nivern hugs today as i said
i know most ppl wanna see a happy nivren but i wanna see a happy viren for a change cz he ws sandwiched between all dis trouble tnx to nivi and deserves some happiness 
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i know most ppl wanna see a happy nivren but i wanna see a happy viren for a change cz he ws sandwiched between all dis trouble tnx to nivi and deserves some happiness 

ya nadz verin suffer alots and he still with nivi am so impress he is sooo great yarrr and ya he deserves some happiness hope nivi finally c that she must keep him happy
i know... poor viren nobody cares for him...

i wish CVs didnt turn dis manasi person a vamp yar...  y cant they bring a new person to sid's life??!
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i know... poor viren nobody cares for him...

i wish CVs didnt turn dis manasi person a vamp yar...  y cant they bring a new person to sid's life??!

u c nadz sid is still so sad and he will not search for another girl even think about that they c that the only way is someone can take care of dwetha that will be eazy for him but it's better to bring new... and ya hl will feel so bad when she will hear that
nadz gtg jannn love u guys will miss u catch u later bye hugs
Hi all!! Jus wanted to say a quick hello on my lunch break!

I see Nadz & Lojain, howre u?

Nadz I read the update n I also jus wanna see a happy Viren again, the old Viren!! And yeah wish they hadn't made Maansi another evil!
bye LJ... i'l see ya later sweets!!

hiya asma... 
yeah dear even i want our old viren back. his life's sooo sad and miserable now and i want to see him smiling for a change...

hope nivi can make things rite for god sake!!!!!