NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sv003

i saw last 5 min of episode 
plz wait... 
i'l tell u all in short wat happen in dat 5 min...

Thanks Shweta Jaan
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Okay sweeties i gotta go now, I'm already late for college lol. I'm so lazy i couldn't even wake up on time hehe. Chat soon take care...and girls don't drool over my hubby too much *wink wink* Love ya x

Dont worry I am here will take care of ur Hubby, Will not allow anyone to come close to him😉
i saw last part 3...
last 5 min... of epi ending

viren enters ds and yd 's room,,,,
ds says if he asked nivi to join office
viren says no... i want her to come and tell me...

he den asks tips from yd as to how to patoo nivi😲
yd says to make nivi happy.. u go ask her wat she wants ,wat she would like to do ,etc,...
virens says really... ds says ur saying her itself will make nivi happy...
nivi is not dat kind of woman who runs behind pleasures...

viren happy and kises yd on cheek and hugs ds and leaves..

scene shift...
dat maansi(caretaker) is taking to someone on phone outside kid's room... nivi suddenly comes in corridor n litens to dis talk this cheap girl has🤢
she says i hav found out all abt this ppl... they r so rich.. blah blah...
hav big co's in chandigarh and delhi too...

if this kid's mom hadnt been there then i would lived here like a queen... (sry.. cant remembr dialog correctly...)

she says now i know wat to do... n cuts the call...
she turns around and nivi hides herself immediately...
the creep girl enters kid's room...
nivi comes out of hiding and screen freeze on nivi...

Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago

27/5/2011

Part 2

viren comes to BF table thinking what will be nivi's mood and was about ead paratha, nivi comes there and ask him not to eat cold paratha and she prepared hot parath for him, seeing nivi smiling viren say i was worried that u 'll be sad but u r happy and iam happy too, nivi tells viren i hurted u na, CC looking this from far viren yes, No.. and smiling he says i forgot everything u also forget, nivi says such..CC expressin change viren says such, nivi ask him to eat as its getting cold but he says my stomach is full seeing u like this but nivi says will u eat if i give u viren says then have to think about it, she sits and feeds him but he stops and both feed eachother CC lookin this ..she was about to leave manasi comes there CC asks what do u want she says i came here to get milk foe dwitha ...CC says i am impressed and then go to everyone and tells after manasi dwith is happy viren nivi vd upset nivi says its time for dwitha milk...

Precap : nivi hears manasi talking to someone

Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
precap...

sid is sitting on chair...
this creep girl is standing beside him...
she touches sid's shoulder😲 and nivi is standing a bit far away and is staring at dis girl shocked (may be at her cheap tatics🤢... )
i didnt not like nivi's look at all🤢😡 it seemed to me dat she is jealous or wat..?!?!😡🤢

this girl touching sid's shoulder says all like of downrated low emotional dialogs  like i know u hav lost ur wife , if very difficult for u to live without wife , blah blah...

precap ends...

y do i feel going bidaaii way😕...?
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Thanks swetha for part 3

ur welcome dear😳

its not complete hun... i jst saw last 5 min of epi...
so i dunno wat happen b4 viren enter's ds's room...
i think she will tell viren and viren wont believe her ..wow ..  nice scene of yd and ds and viren ... i hope nivi does not operate...
yes exactly what i thought the new entry is for sid !
cahlo atleast nivren r together.. anyhow em off wil drop in later