NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

I'll do part by part. since my husband at home could not peep in earlier. 😉 Thank god i came online now, atleast i can give some update about today's episode. 😳

sure Dear thanks soo much,  😳😳😳
Originally posted by friendforall

Usha am also worried for Viren, one side CC is poisoning his mind and other side Nivi's  pocessiveness, Poor boy what is he suppose to do, He is the one who is really suffering.

Diya i think viren knows nivi well and right now she is like ziddi child, don't want to understand others, y'day i thought she would change her decision, because after DS left she told herself that DS is right and viren is also upset... still she stick to the decision😡
Originally posted by pipicat

has the epi started

I dont think 3 minutes left, 
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Diya i think viren knows nivi well and right now she is like ziddi child, don't want to understand others, y'day i thought she would change her decision, because after DS left she told herself that DS is right and viren is also upset... still she stick to the decision😡

RIght Dear Viren is understanding her, He loves her sooo much   and he is supporting her

has the epi started
No Hina,  another 2 mins left. 😳
Just can't wait to know what will happen today, I really wish All will get well,  hope this track is not dragged till next week
yes diya teh pain could eb seen in his eyes yesterday especially when he had lye down to sleep she didnt even turn him to comfort him or to his reaction, he seemed as if he had lost a battle  i guess she was afraid there would be are run of the guest room 

yes diya teh pain could eb seen in his eyes yesterday especially when he had lye down to sleep she didnt even turn him to comfort him or to his reaction, he seemed as if he had lost a battle  i guess she was afraid there would be are run of the guest room 

She knows he is hurt Dear, But she is not being able to help it, She loves Viren very much but she has no courage to face him
hmm the epi must have started wonder what must be happening

hmm the epi must have started wonder what must be happening

Am also wondering the same thing Dear Hope all is well and things improve from today