Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 25th May Written Update (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samicute

thank 4 update

Welcome, sami ...Big smile

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Clap...yeaaa !!Big smile

You are most welcome, Saima jaan.

YOU keep up with ur motivating tonic, lub ..they are my Horlicks,ovaltine and energy drink

You are  my sweetest Angel ...Hug

Clap
Awww this is sooo sweeet!!! Wink Hug Blushing
Lubb you always!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

thanks a lot Tanths... Great job like always Thumbs Up

MKAP at present just makes me sick... what really Dead act bitchy and you will succeed... and goodness will suffer always...  what a great message this show is promoting... will Thakurs ever be shown getting the punishment they deserve for all their crimes if not from law at-least from God ?? 

i watched a local serial that had a wicked lady like Thakurain who destroys the relationship of her son with his wife, She plots against her DIL and all of it ends in their divorce... she accuses her DIL of having an affair with another guy (gathers some made-up proof) and swears on the Holy Book which is why everyone including her son is compelled to believe her (also the couple had just got married for a few days and weren't really living together as he had left soon after his marriage for another country for his job) poor them they didn't even started their life together and it ended due to someone's jealousy... 
but here that evil lady suffers... eventually she dies a horrible death with cancer... and all her life she sees pain... one of her daughter gets divorced, another one's husband dies and her son's second wife (of her choice) gives him a divorce.. 

will anything like that ever happen in MKAP? anything positive 
Will they at least once let goodness prevail over evil? 

Right now, we are in the middle of the track ...so it would be premature to say that Amma won the war, she has won the battle yes...but war  will be won by KP ... of that I am sure .. [unless they introduce another lady and her chemistry clicks and the CV's decide to progress with that ]

So far , Pearl has clearly said that KRIYA will emerge stronger after this estrangement...besides  this is a much needed rift  for both of them ..

but in the past too they have won always... they almost killed Kesar and their punishment ? none! in-fact they will be rewarded now in the form of a grandchild... 
They made life hell for their DILs and their own daughter is living a better life comparatively  (at present at least) where is God's justice here?? this is the thing i hate about this show...  Evil triumphs always Disapprove this is really depressing... 

@bold in that case they should do a make over of the whole show or better shut it down and introduce another one for a whole lot of different viewers and finish off the old MKAP once and for all for good. 
i don't think as far as MKAP is concerned people following the show till now will tolerate K with another woman or P with another man 

Edited by Filza.T - 26 May 2011 at 5:55am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

MKAP at present just makes me sick... what really Dead act bitchy and you will succeed... and goodness will suffer always...  what a great message this show is promoting... will Thakurs ever be shown getting the punishment they deserve for all their crimes if not from law at-least from God ?? 

i watched a local serial that had a wicked lady like Thakurain who destroys the relationship of her son with his wife, She plots against her DIL and all of it ends in their divorce... she accuses her DIL of having an affair with another guy (gathers some made-up proof) and swears on the Holy Book which is why everyone including her son is compelled to believe her (also the couple had just got married for a few days and weren't really living together as he had left soon after his marriage for another country for his job) poor them they didn't even started their life together and it ended due to someone's jealousy... 
but here that evil lady suffers... eventually she dies a horrible death with cancer... and all her life she sees pain... one of her daughter gets divorced, another one's husband dies and her son's second wife (of her choice) gives him a divorce.. 

Right now, we are in the middle of the track ...so it would be premature to say that Amma won the war, she has won the battle yes...but war  will be won by KP ... of that I am sure .. [unless they introduce another lady and her chemistry clicks and the CV's decide to progress with that ]

So far , Pearl has clearly said that KRIYA will emerge stronger after this estrangement...besides  this is a much needed rift  for both of them ..

but in the past too they have won always... they almost killed Kesar and their punishment ? none! in-fact they will be rewarded now in the form of a grandchild... 
They made life hell for their DILs and their own daughter is living a better life comparatively  (at present at least) where is God's justice here?? this is the thing i hate about this show...  Evil triumphs always Disapprove this is really depressing... 

@bold in that case they should do a make over of the whole show or better shut it down and introduce another one for a whole lot of different viewers and finish off of the old MKAP once and for all for good. 
i don't think as far as MKAP is concerned people following the show till now will tolerate K with another woman or P with another man 

As  the disclaimer states quite emphatically, this serial is not about winning and losing..it is used to Highlight the social evils and is not there to provide solution's...So one should stop expecting resolutions and just watch the serial and exercise our own intelligence and our own Moral compass and choose our ways ...in this regard , I would say the serial is being quite honest in its portrayal  of various situation's ... Filza..Evil does triumph !!

IMO..The old MKAP has gone ..we are trying to find the remanaents in this of that golden period ... in a way..this is new MKAP..

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

@bold in that case they should do a make over of the whole show or better shut it down and introduce another one for a whole lot of different viewers and finish off of the old MKAP once and for all for good. 

As  the disclaimer states quite emphatically, this serial is not about winning and losing..it is used to Highlight the social evils and is not there to provide solution's...So one should stop expecting resolutions and just watch the serial and exercise our own intelligence and our own Moral compass and choose our ways ...in this regard , I would say the serial is being quite honest in its portrayal  of various situation's ... Filza..Evil does triumph !!

IMO..The old MKAP has gone ..we are trying to find the remanaents in this of that golden period ... in a way..this is new MKAP..

but then what is the point of just highlighting the social evils Confused people who go through it know it already... what good is this show doing to them apart from just creating fictional characters with which some people can connect to and say ''so i am not alone she too suffers like me'' 
 they should give solutions too... that will be the real victory.. should show good people winning which will give hope to the people who really go through all this torture in real life... and that would be so encouraging... 

Tanths, evil wins but not always na and not for long too... and it suffers too na? in any form but what people do to others it comes back to them ... why don't they show this?  

you are right old MKAP is dead anyways 
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

but then what is the point of just highlighting the social evils Confused people who go through it know it already... what good is this show doing to them apart from just creating fictional characters with which some people can connect to and say ''so i am not alone she too suffers like me'' 
 they should give solutions too... that will be the real victory.. should show good people winning which will give hope to the people who really go through all this torture in real life... and that would be so encouraging... 

Tanths, evil wins but not always na and not for long too... and it suffers too na? in any form but what people do to others it comes back to them ... why don't they show this?  

To make us aware that social evil's exist and ofc , P as the mouth piece does quote law and police  but then they never said that this is a social docu drama..they are using such things for  advancement of their tracks ..and as I already told ..they are also allowing us to exercise our options instead of saying that THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION !! ..bec u see once they begin to offer solution sooner or later one of their solutions will boomerang and  may lead to backlash ..so this is a clever trick of theirs ..

quite true..Evil does not win always ...and this serial has not ended, FIlza ..They cannot afford to show all of them getting punished and reformed ..then this will be the closure ..they will try to keep them negative as much as possible.. for the viewer's come in faithfully to watch what new crimes will Thakur's commit ,will this crime lead to imprisonment or will he escape ..this  are questions that keep him tied to MKAP...while for Teens..there is  KRIYA ..
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Filza.T]thanks

To make us aware that social evil's exist and ofc , P as the mouth piece does quote law and police  but then they never said that this is a social docu drama..they are using such things for  advancement of their tracks ..and as I already told ..they are also allowing us to exercise our options instead of saying that THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION !! ..bec u see once they begin to offer solution sooner or later one of their solutions will boomerang and  may lead to backlash ..so this is a clever trick of theirs ..

quite true..Evil does not win always ...and this serial has not ended, FIlza ..They cannot afford to show all of them getting punished and reformed ..then this will be the closure ..they will try to keep them negative as much as possible.. for the viewer's come in faithfully to watch what new crimes will Thakur's commit ,will this crime lead to imprisonment or will he escape ..this  are questions that keep him tied to MKAP...while for Teens..there is  KRIYA ..

true... if all will be punished then the show might just end now only... i hope though in the end at least cruel people will be shown getting what they  deserve 
i think i should better stick to KriYa only and not bother about the heavy stuff that is really beyond me...  Wacko 
Tanths i know i am bugging you a lot today Embarrassed but can't help it There are lots of questions in my mind driving me mad and you are best person here who can answer them for me 
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Filza.T][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Filza.T]thanks

true... if all will be punished then the show might just end now only... i hope though in the end at least cruel people will be shown getting what they  deserve 
i think i should better stick to KriYa only and not bother about the heavy stuff that is really beyond me...  Wacko 
Tanths i know i am bugging you a lot today Embarrassed but can't help it There are lots of questions in my mind driving me mad and you are best person here who can answer them for me 

I definitely hope so ...

U r always welcome  to bug me anytime ...LOLLOLHug..Answering you also clears my mind fo certain cobwebs ..Big smile
LOL

Filza.

Go to top