India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

~RMJ 25 May Written Update~ (Page 2)

shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
poor karan ...it would have been better if he had married hetal's sister...she was correct person for him...i think there could be a future track there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
thanks
gr8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

thanks for the update,felt bad for anu,felt like giving him jhadu ki jahppi but mona is dere naWink,today i actually felt like laughing at hetal,she is a lazy girl never used to wrk at hme too,now wat she will do here but karan could ahve got for her tv,he only told her to ask him for stuff now he is bcking out.i am such a tv addict i dont knw wat i will do wen i will get marriedSmile

I know I wanted to hug him too, he looked so scared and lost. Agree with you it was just a TV Karan should have gotten her one, I think if track goes comedy way with Hetal trying to evade work that would be hilariousLOL
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Nice update Kajol and a nice episode.  I understand Anukalp's problem having the financial responsibility and it is a serious one.  But I think Mr. Anukalp, you should let Ambaji and dad know about the job problem and not let yourself broil in the oven.  Having self respect is fine but do not let your BP go up in this young age.
It was nice to see Monalp embrace each other emotionally.

I liked what Ambaji said to Phui who the bahu is...but I do not trust ambaji much who could flip-flop every other day.  I wish there was someone in Gandhi family who could slap(sorry to say) Phui...who keeps on spitting nasty venom all the time.

Hetal getting the keys is not going to work and Amrit giving household responsibities to Hetal is not going to work...too immature and not willing to adapt and adjust or learn...may be she does not know how to adapt and adjust. 

I agree with you Kajol..when you said Karan should have bought a TV for Hetal...and would be wasting most of the day watching TV and not doing the daily chores and responsibities for the family and that would be hilarious. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index