Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

change12 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I really think guys, knowing our Maan, he will never leave behind his Geet and go off to Delhi as many people are getting freaked out about. Come on guys this is Maan who can't think of leaving behind his Geet and go from town...he might very well listen to her and get out of the house...but he won't leave town.

Come on how many of u are ready to take on this bet????

I am ready to take on this bet - nobody is going anywhere👍🏼
I support Geet in her decision and I know Maan will be her pillar of support too

I COMPLETELY AGEED WITH YOU
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As per the promo ,me too thinkso Khushi that Maan won't go anywhere coz its not his nature to leave Geet & leave...He'll be with her until he wins over Geet's family..
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yep he is not going to delhi without her...
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well no one would bet cz the promo made that pretty clear:p:D
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he will be leaving the house but not amirtsar per se. After almost losing Geet forever and then getting her back I don't think he will be able to leave her and go to Delhi. He tells her that he wants to help her win her aunt's trust and that is what he will do. I LOVE THAT MAAN IS FINALLY BACK!!!
Nandita5 thumbnail
Absolutely correct. He will not leave Geet behind in Amritsar but will stay on there. From the SBB segment looks like he will help Lucky win the match and thus win him over. Then I think from that phone call which Tejji cut off he (Tejji) will have some serious business problems which MSK will also help to solve. I think that way he will win over the whole family. Just cannot imagine Maan leaving his Geet behind and flying off to Delhi.   
saipavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you he will just stay out of house...and will stay back in the town to help geet..
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I KNOW ...MAAN NEVER GO TO DELHI WITHOUT...GEET...