Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I BET... (Page 2)

roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Joined: 11 October 2010
Posts: 643

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
me too ready to take on ds bet agr koi aur drama hota tu may b i wud hav givn it a second thot but its geet n we r talking abt msk here so definetly heill stay ...btw in todays epi his xpresions wr awsmm thru out but da attitude he gav to teji was wayyy too gud aik punch ki kammi thee bas...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

of course he won't leave her...and she is not asking him to leave her either...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 3954

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
off course he will definitelynot leave her alone as he said that he will go back just with her so how it could b possible ?? i guessed he will try to take out any other way to sort out that problem in a better way so that they come back ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzkhushi_4ever

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by maanddy

Yes. 

I know. Geet will not leave home and Maan will have to stay in some other house in amritsar only ! 

This is my take ! Can't predict CVs anymore ! Smile
Yeah agreed...the CVs are known to startle and surprise time and time again...


Let's see ! I won't get surprised or shocked anymore ! As, I have made myself IMMUNE ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by maanddy

Yes. 

I know. Geet will not leave home and Maan will have to stay in some other house in amritsar only ! 

This is my take ! Can't predict CVs anymore ! Smile
Yeah agreed...the CVs are known to startle and surprise time and time again...


Let's see ! I won't get surprised or shocked anymore ! As, I have made myself IMMUNE ! Wink
 
U can't remove urself emotionally from the show...We Maaneetians are a crazy lot and whatever happens we react the most coz we care...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseli

me too ready to take on ds bet agr koi aur drama hota tu may b i wud hav givn it a second thot but its geet n we r talking abt msk here so definetly heill stay ...btw in todays epi his xpresions wr awsmm thru out but da attitude he gav to teji was wayyy too gud aik punch ki kammi thee bas...
 
I too had expected some punches...Tezi should know what MSK is all about...
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetlover1

off course he will definitelynot leave her alone as he said that he will go back just with her so how it could b possible ?? i guessed he will try to take out any other way to sort out that problem in a better way so that they come back ... 
 
 
And here on cue comes the promo...or that fight seq shot with Lucky...the only thing confusing here is even while fighting why is he still in his turban...????
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by maanddy

Yes. 

I know. Geet will not leave home and Maan will have to stay in some other house in amritsar only ! 

This is my take ! Can't predict CVs anymore ! Smile
Yeah agreed...the CVs are known to startle and surprise time and time again...


Let's see ! I won't get surprised or shocked anymore ! As, I have made myself IMMUNE ! Wink
 
U can't remove urself emotionally from the show...We Maaneetians are a crazy lot and whatever happens we react the most coz we care...LOL


I know. I say this line every time but as they say, every action has equal reaction ! I do react ! Smile

But, lately I have tried to control myself not to react much ! Wink






Edited by maanddy - 25 May 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index