Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I BET...

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I really think guys, knowing our Maan, he will never leave behind his Geet and go off to Delhi as many people are getting freaked out about. Come on guys this is Maan who can't think of leaving behind his Geet and go from town...he might very well listen to her and get out of the house...but he won't leave town.
 
Come on how many of u are ready to take on this bet????

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnssaipavaniSaima2010awesomeKSGNandita5roselimirnalinisona2000Rishabala.loveamourfouGCtellyme-richierich-Evashmaaneet_foreverShez.Ishra09maankigeet4everAsh1991meravigilisoiMadzEchoesofpassion...Mallu...paponeconsumona28Asmi13-Saruu-prava55663Fallen Angelmaaniqrat_areebroseinbloombobby13rocksmisty85pickachuGiraffidaepiya-undisclosed

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yes. 

I know. Geet will not leave home and Maan will have to stay in some other house in amritsar only ! 

This is my take ! Can't predict CVs anymore ! Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaanamourfouGC-richierich-Evash..VeenaGcian..khushi_4everjaspreetm2815-Saruu-misty85

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 10234

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
TongueNo,He Will Not Leave.I Think The Promo shows thatLOL
How can he leave his Jaan,Geet Behind on her own?ConfusedShocked
I think he'll Just stay sumwhere elseEmbarrassedBig smileTongueWinkSmileLOL
PS.Me Veryy Hyper On EmoticonsLOLWinkTongueSmileBig smileEmbarrassedClapStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashamourfouGCpaponeconpickachu

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Yes. 

I know. Geet will not leave home and Maan will have to stay in some other house in amritsar only ! 

This is my take ! Can't predict CVs anymore ! Smile
Yeah agreed...the CVs are known to startle and surprise time and time again...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC-richierich-iMadzprava55663

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

TongueNo,He Will Not Leave.I Think The Promo shows thatLOL
How can he leave his Jaan,Geet Behind on her own?ConfusedShocked
I think he'll Just stay sumwhere elseEmbarrassedBig smileTongueWinkSmileLOL
PS.Me Veryy Hyper On EmoticonsLOLWinkTongueSmileBig smileEmbarrassedClapStar
 
 
Understandable...did u see his eyes when she said... "Maan Geet maar jayegi par aapke khilaf ek galat baath nahi sun sakti..." Hai!!! he is the sartaj of expressions...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnlamourfouGCpaponeconpiya-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 03 August 2005
Posts: 49981

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sac58375amourfouGCkhushi_4everpaponeconrahmona_pakswe

Ash1991 IF-Rockerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 9818

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
me 2 think the same and he will move out of that house...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

tellyme IF-Dazzler
tellyme
tellyme

Joined: 08 April 2011
Posts: 4724

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I really think guys, knowing our Maan, he will never leave behind his Geet and go off to Delhi as many people are getting freaked out about. Come on guys this is Maan who can't think of leaving behind his Geet and go from town...he might very well listen to her and get out of the house...but he won't leave town.
 
Come on how many of u are ready to take on this bet????
I was thinking the same..He will stay in amritsar in diffrnt house...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCkhushi_4everpaponecon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index